AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! Kung nakarating ka rito dahil sa binasa mo talaga ang story ng buo, maraming salamat sa 'yo! Pero kung hindi naman, salamat pa rin!

I know that some of you may or may not read this. Still, I want to share this with all of you.

The reason why I wrote this story was just like what other authors dreamed of, to tell a story, may it be based on my imagination or my own experience.

The characters are inspired by some of the characters from the movies and dramas that I've watched. I also added some based on people around me to make it a bit more realistic and unique. And some are purely just a product of my imagination.

The lesson that I hoped you have realized while reading this book was to learn how to move on and forgive ourselves for things that are beyond our control. To free ourselves from the chain that we put on by ourselves. To get out of that cage. To realize that the key is in our hands. To be able to let ourselves be happy. 

To forgive, to trust, to love, and to be happy.

We get to choose. Between Birth and Death, there is a Choice. Life is a series of choices we have made. You can't make the right choices every time. You'll fall, get hurt, stumble, and bleed. But the important thing is you stand up, much stronger than ever. Put those things behind you and show what you are made of. 

*****

The Second Installment of the Bachelor's Club Novel Series will be entitled, "Forced to Conceal."

It will be the story of Yael Montano, our mysterious member of the Bachelor's Club. 

Let's meet again on my next story. See yah!