CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: Date?

JAX TRAVIS BUENAVISTA

I was stunned when she opened the door with that kind of cloth and with that kind of look. For fuck's sake she's wearing a white sando and cycling with her messy hair. She... she looked hot. Her body is so sexy. Her morning look is so fascinating. She still looked beautiful. Is she always like this whenever there's a visitor? What if another random guy knocks on her door and sees her in that kind of state?

I tilted my head. What the fuck am I thinking?

Ang tagal niya namang mag-ayos. Mga babae nga naman.

I roamed my eyes at her place. It's neat. Wala masyadong gamit. The interior suits her, it was a mixture of light gray and coral. It was like her. Cold but cute.

I chuckled at her attitude when she was irritated. She brushed her hair and then stomped her feet. I've only met her last night, but I feel like I've known him way longer than that.

"What are you thinking? You look like an idiot smiling by yourself." I look at her. She's wearing a black crop top paired with shorts and black boots. She's also wearing a maong jacket. I'm not that knowledgeable about what girls wear so I'm not sure if I'm right, but that's what I describe what she's wearing right now. She looked beautiful, as usual. Oh, come on, Jax. Stop it.

Damn, kanina ko pa siya pinupuri ha?

"Wala. Tsk. Maka-idiot, babae ka ba talaga? Hilig mo magmura, manlait. Wala bang magandang salita ang lalabas sa bibig mo?" sambit ko na lang at tumayo na rin. 

"Nakadepende sa kausap ko ang mga salitang lalabas sa bibig ko. Kaya kung hindi maganda ang lumalabas sa bibig ko, isisi mo sa mukha mo." 

She's indirectly saying that I'm ugly, isn't she?

Napahawak ako sa mukha ko. "Sa pogi kong 'to?" 

Hindi niya naman ako pinansin at lumabas na ng unit niya. Tsk. 

Lumabas na rin ako. Hindi ko na sinara ang pinto dahil automatic naman itong magsasara.

Sinuot niya ang shades niya at cap nang makapasok kami ng elevator. Oh, I forgot, she's a famous model. Buti na lang dalawa pa lang kami rito.

Napatingin ako sa repleksiyon namin sa salamin ng elevator. Matangkad siya kumpara sa ibang babae kaya siguro siya naging modelo. Though I'm still taller than her. Our height difference looks cute. I chuckled at that thought.

"Alam mo para kang tanga. Ngumingiti ka mag-isa. Nag-aadik ka na ba?" Bakit ba puro ganyan ang lumalabas sa bibig ng babaeng 'to? Napailing na lang ako.

"Alam mo kapag hindi ka tumigil kaka-mura at kaka-lait sa akin, baka hindi ko mapigilan at bigla kitang halikan." I smirked when she just tsk.

Nakarating kami ng lobby at nauuna siyang maglakad. Napapatingin sa kanya ang mga tao sa lobby. I mean, sa amin.

I don't like how those bastards look at her.

Bakit ba kasi ganiyan ang sinuot niya?

Well, she can dress however she wants. I can punch.

"Where's your car?" she asked.

"Wait here." Dumiretso na akong parking.

I drove my car to the entrance of the building where she was standing.

Pumasok naman agad siya pagkatigil ko sa harap niya. Pinasibad ko na agad ang sasakyan.

"Where are we going?" she asked while staring outside the window.