CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: Fiancé

JAX TRAVIS BUENAVISTA

"Oh... Jax..." she moaned and pulled my nape closer when I bit her lower lip and entered her mouth. I roamed her mouth using my tongue while my hands made their way under her top. My other hand was squeezing her butt while she was sitting on my lap. I was about to cup her breast when she stopped my hand.

"A-Ahm." She bit her lower lip and she seems embarrassed about something.

Oh, I get it. I pushed her away from my lap. Shocked was plastered on her face especially when I just looked at her and wiped my lips.

"You have fake boobs, right?" I straightly asked and she just avoided my gaze. She played her fingers. Tsk. Kaya naman pala ganoon ka perpekto ang hubog ng katawan niya.

"Get out." I have no time to play with her, especially with her fake body. I doubt if her boobs are the only fake part. Oh, well like I care. Nawalan na ako ng gana.

"B-But you said you love me?" I gave her a bored look. I don't even know her. I just met her at the bar of BC then we ended up here in my condo.

"Because I thought you're sexy with your big boobs, but it turns out that is fake. Now, go." I pointed to the door. She just looked at me with an unbelievable look while on the verge of crying.

She slapped me on my left cheek. "Jerk."

Napahawak na lamang ako sa pisngi ko at narinig ko na lang ang pag lagabog ng pinto.

I'm used to it.

Naligo na lamang ako. Magbabar na lang ako para makahanap ng iba. Sayang, magaling pa naman siya makipaghalikan.

Katatapos ko lang maligo nang mag-ring ang phone ko.

It's the old man. Damn it, what is it this time?

"What do you need?" I said as soon as I answered the call. Hello is not in my vocabulary.

"Where are you?"

I asked him then he answered me with another question. Damn this old man.

"Condo." I button my polo and brush my hair.

"Come to S***** Restaurant. at 8 o'clock, don't be late."

Then he hung up on me. What the hell?

And why would I go there? Bahala siya.

I throw my phone on the bed and put on some perfume when my phone beeps again.

Kinuha ko naman ito at may text message galing kay Tanda.

From: Tanda

Don't think of ditching if you don't want me to interfere with your villa.

Damn it! Not my villa.

Ano na naman ba ito? Another blind date? Business meeting? Tsk. As if I have a choice.

Imbis na sa bar ay dumiretso na lamang ako ng restaurant na 'yon. Para matapos na ng maaga ang kung ano mang kagaguhan na ito.

I parked my car and entered the restaurant.

"Jax Buenavista? This way, Sir." A middle-aged man called me, he's the manager, I guess. Sumunod na lamang ako sa kanya. Nakita ko pang may mga napapatingin sa akin bago kami makarating sa isang pinto. This must be a VIP room.

Binuksan nito ang pinto at pinapasok ako. Pagpasok ko nandoon si Tanda, Dad and Mom, may kausap silang sa tingin ko ay mag-asawa. They look familiar.

"Oh, here he is. Jax, meet Paul and Rose Salvatore. Sure naman akong kilala mo na sila." Pakilala ni Dad pagkaupo ko. Eight-seater ang table namin. Nasa tabi ako ni Mom na kaharap 'yung babae at kaharap naman ni Dad 'yung lalaki.