CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11: Flavor of his day

SASHA REIN SALVATORE

I'm so bored right now. I've been rolling in my bed since earlier. Wala akong magawa!! Ano ba ang gagawin ko? Tomorrow na ang graduation namin kaya binigyan kami ng time para mag-prepare. Ayos na lahat ng gagamitin ko with the help of Mira. Kaya naman wala na akong gagawin. 

It's 2 pm in the afternoon. Mag shopping na lang kaya ako?

After an hour of debating with myself, nag ayos na ako. I've decided to go shopping. I don't have a friend to call to go shopping with me, so I'll shop by myself. No big deal. I have legs and I can walk. I have money too, so obviously I can shop on my own. 

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I am wearing a denim shirt and a tee paired with leather pants together with my ankle boots plus my black beanie. I also wear my black shades. Hindi naman halata na gusto ko ang black, kidding aside. Although black is really my favorite along with color blue.

I am also wearing a simple make up. Hindi naman ako pupunta ng mall para rumampa. Though I still look like I am. Can't help it, I'm born gorgeous. 

Ayos na 'to, I look cute and easygoing. I smiled at my outfit. I put my phone, car keys, perfume, lip tint, wallet with cards, and a bit of cash in my small sling bag. I looked at my reflection again before picking up my sling bag and going outside of my condo.

People in the lobby are looking at me, but I'm just looking straight at my path. I know that they know me, but I don't care.

I went straight to my black Mercedes Benz G65 which I bought last year. It's one of the limited edition cars of the year. I think only three of us have this in the whole world. One from London, one from the U.S., and one here from the Philippines which is me.

I get inside of my car and drove to the mall. Hindi rin nagtagal at nakarating na ako ng mall.

Before getting out of my car, I checked my reflection once again and got out of the car when I'm already satisfied.

As expected, maraming nakatingin sa akin pero like always, I keep my head straight and ignored them. Walk like a queen or walk like I don't care who the hell is the queen. That's my motto for the past five years. And that's how I got to where I am right now. 

Ano ba ang una kong gagawin? Buy clothes? Eat? Buy shoes? Argh!! Dapat nagplano na ako ng gagawin ko. Aish, bahala na nga nandito na 'ko, e. 

I'm not that hungry pa naman, so I went to an ice cream shop. Doon na lang muna ako tatambay at mag-iisip kung anong gagawin ko.

I ordered a mint chocolate chip ice cream. One thing I love about myself is no matter how much I eat, I don't gain weight. Maybe, because of my metabolic system. Lucky me. 

I scooped up my ice cream as I looked around. Ang dami pa lang tao ngayon, maybe they're shopping for their child. Graduation day nga kasi bukas. So, probably they're out shopping for preparations. Or maybe they're just bored like me.

I've decided to go to the National Book Store. I want to buy books as I've already finished reading the book I bought last year. Actually, it was given to me by a fan. She's an author and she said that I am her inspiration in writing the novel, "The Girl behind the mask". The story is quite interesting. It's also fun to read. The twists and turns in the life of the female character are so intriguing that you won't help but wonder what will happen next. And I must say that I am honored to be her inspiration for her masterpiece.

Anyway, I'm browsing the books to find an interesting one to read when someone accidentally bumped into me, which caught me off guard resulting in me pushing the shelf in front of me. I, myself, almost fallen to the ground if only I hadn't balanced myself.