Chapter 2

Pleaseeeeee vote and Comment ❤️

Manvi's POV

"Mummy not so much oil" I complain because she making my pony and like always she has dumped half of the bottle in my hairs.

"Without Oil your hairs will lose strength"

"But It makes my head look flat !"

"Shut up"

She braid's my hair and I have a sulking expression on my face.

I quickly get up and look in the small mirror which I have in my room.

I bring some hair in front so I don't look bald from front.

And these Pimples on my cheek's! Why why why?

God doesn't want me to be beautiful on purpose or this is what he has written for me. Can't I will be a little beautiful?

You guys already know that I have my last exam today and that to Of Science.

I quickly take my bag in which I have kept my admit card and a pencil box a writing pad for exam, I think I have to buy more pen.

I take my back, I go to the Mini shop near my home, I buy two ball pen and then I walk to my school which is just 20 minutes away from my home.

I just hate exams like why do they even come, how much I try to study, but I am just unable to score very good marks. I study all night all day, but still, I don't know if my parents are able to see my hard work or not.

I work at a fast pace when I look at my watch because you know teachers always keep you scared and I am a very scared person. You can't even imagine how many fears !
I have stage fear, fear of talking to boys, my appearance, fear, people talking behind my back to you, and what not

I know I should not bother about people, but I don't know. I'm just unable to neglect that I just can't ignore those things which affect me and they affect me very badly.

When people talk about me about my parents that I have specs of very high power, I have pimples on my face, I have dusky complexion, I have not that perfect body, how shy I am. I don't know how to speak against them, I am just so shocked at that moment or even if I want to speak my heartbeats so fast to speak something that I sweat badly, I don't want that but still I can't help it.

Manvi you have to think about all this later on, but now you have an exam to give.

I cross the road and I am running in full speed towards my school.

I am having great hyper tension right now.

God why there are so many roads to cross ? I look at my right and then my left.

Relax Manvi, Relax !

But why there are so many Vehicles on road today?

This is not a one way road so that I can just look at one side and cross ! I have to look both the way's.

Okay now I have to cross.

With quick steps I am crossing the road but a Car is coming in high speed that I start running.

The car is blowing horn and I look at my other side there also one bike is coming. I am so scared right now. I feel I am going to die right now.

I take quick steps but someone hold my wrist and pulls me across the road.

I look behind the Car and bike passing just close to me and my steps are moving forward and I think I am not under my control because I am just blank.

When I finally cross the road with the help of someone, I turn my head in front to look at that person.

With my mouth slightly open and a slight of frown, sweat beads formed on my forehead and I can feel the sweat forming in my oily head and My heart in my mouth kind of situation from which I have just got saved because of this person.

I finally look at the person, a good looking boy with messy hairs, in our school uniform.

He is breathing heavily looking at the road, one hand on his waist and other one still holding my wrist tightly.

He bends his head down towards the ground and I am just gazing at him, the one who just saved me from getting hit from the car.

My heartbeats are still fast and I am just unable to compose myself from what just happened and what is just happening.

He takes a deep sigh and he looks at me.

When his eyes meet mine....something titter in my stomach.

I start blinking furiously and look down because I just couldn't hold even 2 second gaze with him.

He leaves my hand.

My mind so blank, like.

I lift up my eye lashes to look at him.

I open my mouth to speak Thank you but I feel my throat is choked up.

I don't meet my gaze with him but I saw his lips parting as if he was about to speak something but before that someone wrapped his arm around his shoulder "hey what are you doing here?" One boy asked pulling him with him towards the school.

Then another boy came and jumped on his back "are you guys prepared for exams?"

He moves far away from me and I am just watching his back, statue on my place.

I look down and hold my wrist where he held me, then I look back at him. He hit the head of one of his friend and laugh's.

I am just still, not able to think anything.

Then someone place his or her hand on my shoulder and I startle.

It Bhawna "Where are you lost?" She asked

I just shook my head "are you okay Manvi? You are sweating badly"

She looks at me with worried expressions.

I smile slightly "I..I am fine"

"Are you sure?"

I nod "yeah..le-let's go, we have exam"

She nods and we go to our exam room.

The whole road scene is repeating in my mind. Manvi stop thinking about him. You were going to die today.

Think about exam. Only exam.

I go to the washroom wash my face and I relax.

I shake my legs sitting on my seat. The same scene is repeating in my mind.

I close my eyes tightly. Manvi you have exam, stop thinking about him.

Teacher gives me the question paper and I calmn my mind. Focus on exam Manvi. Focus.

I read the question paper and the time to write the exam starts.

I write what I knew and I make up my own answers to some which I didn't knew.

•••••••••••••••

I am watching TV but rather that concentrating on it my mind is repeating the thing which happened today.

I can still feel his hold on my wrist. His face. I can still feel the tittering when his eyes met mine for 2 seconds.

But what was he going to speak to me? Only if his friend wouldn't have come, I could have heard his voice. But I feel I have seen him already but can't remember.

Wait !

I cup my mouth.

He is in my schooooollllllllll !

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the first chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️