Chapter 15

I have exams from tomorrow, so I might delay in between with the publishing of Chapters. Thank you ❤️

Manvi's POV

What am I supposed to do with this stupid concept. I just can't understand it.

I cry in hopelessness. Physics and Bio are not my cup of tea.

Hey Bhagwan please make the teacher absent because I have not done my homework yet.

I am completing it right now, Yesterday My Family took everyone to a marriage to have food so that there os no need to cook in home.

The food was amazing, we ate almost everything plus Akku Me and Muskan ate a lot of ice cream that I feel my throat is gone.

I did drink warm water and even now in school as well I have brought that only.

I am with Ruhi and she is playing "FLAMES" She has written her name with 2-3 boys and matched her relation with them.

"Hey Manvi, even you want to see what will be you future with your crush?" She asked

I frown "why? And who is my crush?"

"The one whom you look continuously!" She smirks

I narrow my eyes "who?"

"Don't act now. I know you have crush on that boy who picked you up when you fainted"

I look at her confused.

"You don't know who picked you up like a bride and took you to medical room?"

I shook my head

"Oh god. It was your crush idiot. The one whom you look in the corridor most of the time"

I am shocked. He was the one who picked me up? And is it so obvious that I have crush on him?

"H-how how can you say I have crush on him"

She smiles "you are my friend and also my bench friend. I have observed you, your changed behaviour. That day when I was looking at your drawing you were looking at something without blinking, then when we were going to the physics lab you became quiet all of a sudden and were not even responding to me, plus when One day I came out in the corridor to ask for a notebook you were stealing glances at him. So duh it's so obvious you have a crush on him"

I have no word's.

I can't reveal it now to anyone that I have crush on him.

"No, you have mistaken, I don't have crush on anyone and all this Flames and everything is a shit. Study Ruhi it will help you"

I continue doing my work.

"Manvi, I am telling you when I will get the confirmation that you like him, I will tell him that you like him"

I narrow my eyes at her "and why would you do that?"

"Because you would not do that, at right time you should tell him that you have feelings for him or else someone else will be with him"

"Let him be with anyone, I don't care"

I know I am saying but...I don't know, I am not feeling good imagining that.

•••••••••••

I come back home and immediately take out a notebook and pen.

How to do that Flame thing.

First write your name and your crush name.

SHREY - MANVI

Cut the common alphabet's.