Chapter 53

Manvi's POV

I am working along with Ranvijay and Ashwariya, (Shaurya is on leave today ) but I am unable to concentrate on what they are saying because Shrey is making me nervous with his gaze.

"You got it Manvi?" Asked Ranvijay

"Hunh? Umm I.." I scratch my head

Then Shrey got up and spoke "Ranvijay and Ashwariya you do this work and I will make Manvi understand things properly"

What noo....

They go and now Shrey sit's beside me.

"So where are you having problem Ms.Manvi?" He asks looking at me with a naughty smile on his lips.

I control mine and say "Sir, I didn't understand"

He stopped me "I think there is so much hustle bustle today in this room. Let's go to my cabin !"

I raise my brows at him.

He got up said something in Rishant's ear. Rishant looks at me and then nods at Shrey.

"Manvi come with me" Said Shrey professionally.

My stomach is already tittering with butterflies.

Yesterday only we confessed and also...kissed 🦋

I can still feel that moment, I mean it was so dreamy and I never imagined that this could happen with me. The one I love from my school days will be mine some day.

I..I can't express myself right now. It's like, a dream come true and the way he consoled me and confessed to me it was all so sweet and heart warming.

I stood up and started walking but he said "bring that file as well"

I took the file with shaking hands. Relax Manvi.

I am excited as well as nervous to be with him alone. I mean, after confession, I was dreaming all about him, I touched my lips and blushed as well many times. My sleep was all gone.

Now I am walking behind him and he press the lift button and I stand beside him silently with heavy breath.

We get in the lift and he clicked top floor button.

"Your cabin is on 5th floor right?" I asked getting confused

"Right !"

"Then why Top floor?" I ask and look at him.

He looks smiling at me and takes steps towards me and my heartbeats start rising.

"You guess" He said in a lower voice and my back hit the solid lift.

"Wha-what?"

"That why are we going to the top floor"

He bring his face near mine and I lower my gaze.

"How would I know sir"

"You have a point, but you have to guess" his nose touch mine

"Maybe"

"Maybe" He whispers near my lips

"Maybe" I push him back "I don't know"

I catch my breath and hold the file near my chest.

He chuckles and leans on the lift folding his arm and gaze at me.

"Don't look at me like that!" I say

"Like what?"

I control my smile and don't look at him.

But his gaze is affecting me.