Chapter 60

Manvi's POV

It's our last presentation of this collab and then I will work in my office and Shrey in his because new teams will be given opportunities further, new members will be given the opportunity to work.

The bad I am feeling, that we all won't work together. I will miss his teasings and everything.

Him holding my hand, Trying be close to me.

Our team and other teams has also presented everything and now the collab results will be seen in some month.

The head of both the companies stood up and said "As you all have done a great work, so this Weekend we will have a party to celebrate it and also for your hardwork"

Everyone claps and hoots looking so happy.

We come back to our cabin and now we are discussing what we all would be wearing.

"What will you wear Manvi?" Ashwariya asked

"I don't know, Haven't decided"

Ranvijay said "The celebration will have many more people but let's have our own celebration today in a restaurant?"

We all agree.

••••••••••••

Our food has arrived and all of us just have launched upon the food.

Shrey held my hand infront of everyone while coming here and hasn't left it from then.

No one said anything but smiled.

Now as the food has arrived he lives my hand and slide it on my waist holding me securely.

I smile at him and he is eating his food.

I shook my head and eat my food at well. I saw Pakhi wiggling her eyebrows at me, making me blush.

"Shrey, will you guys tell us officially that you are together or we just pretend we are not watching your boyfriend acts like always?" Rishant said and everyone stopped eating

Shrey smiles and then said "Yes we both are together"

"From when?" Pakhi asked getting excited

Shrey grins "Well...We had feelings for each other from school days but we are confessing it now"

Ranvijay asked in shock "What? now? Where you in contact with each other after school?"

Shrey and I look at each other.

"No we were not in contact with each other, infact we lost or contact but even 5 years, our hearts didn't stop contacting. We still have the same feelings for each other but the only difference now is that there are no misunderstandings between us now which caused the separation"

Ashwariya then said "Hmm so you guys have an interesting love story"

Shrey chuckle "Yes but I don't want to repeat that because it is hurtful to remember the short phase of our life which caused so much pain. Though before that it was very sweet and nice but still when we recall it..It gets so difficult to explain. Plus I was so stupid at that time"

"You Still are" Rishant remarked and all of us laughed

Then I said "but the way we felt that time for each other was something we can't forget. Removing that sad part everything feels so special that..How god planned all this. Maybe that pain was required to be together forever"

Everyone smile and I saw Shrey looking at me with a sweet smile.

Then we all talked a lot more and we all were departing to our flats.