Chapter 13

Guys ! Shrey knows Manvi's Name because he helped Akku in finding her in the Market. Some got confused, so I just want to clear it. He did saw her.

Manvi's POV

I put little oil in my hairs and then tell mummy to do 2 braids.

I secretly apply Muskan's Lip balm, some times I can't as she always take it with her.

I look at myself in the mirror. Gosh these pimple marks are not at all fading plus this high power specs.

I take my bag and go to school.

You know what, One day I passed by Shrey, he was standing in the corridor for punishment.

When I looked at the three boy's, I didn't realise at first that even he is standing but then when I looked in front it hit me.

I became conscious all of a sudden because I felt like he was looking at me. I don't know, I mean, I am very conscious about myself, very insecure with my looks.

"Manvi let's go" Muskan says and I nod.

I take my bag and now the most interesting thing, I would like to tell you guys.

That I stand in the corridor with my friends to just have a look at him. Basically it's Priya who goes to look at a boy who is basically Shrey's Friend Rahul but due to this I get a chance to have a look at Shrey as well.

Sometimes I feel like smiling at him but I stop, look away and don't show any expressions because I am scared if he will get to know that I like him, because it's better this way only as I know if my family gets to know about it, they would spare me.

I will be in a greaatttt danger and I don't want that to happen, so it's better he just stays as my "crush" only and by the time it will vanish..,,right?

Reach school with Muskan we depart for our classes.

I wait for Priya and Bhawna so that we can go out and stare at Shrey.

Soon Bhawna and Priya came and we move out.

I look at my side and there he is 15 steps maybe away from us with his friends, laughing.

While talking to Priya and Bhawna I look at him and nod at them with a smile.

I actually laugh a bit extra, I really don't know why but it comes out very loud and I feel cringe at myself on my own behaviour.

"Let's go to the washroom, I have to look at my hairs" Bhawna said and we nod.

Washroom means going through his way.

Buckle up Manvi.

I hold Bhawna's Hand and listen to her what she is speaking while Priya is silent.

As I am moving close to him my heartbeat is increasing.

Don't look at him Manvi, Don't.

When I come just 5 steps away from him, I bend my head down and look at my shoes.

My heartbeats are fast as I am just beside him and I hold Bhawna's arm tightly and Turn my face to Bhawna to distract myself and so that I don't look at him.

When we reach the washroom bell rings and I release my breath.

God this is such a task on it's own.

••••••••••••••

We are waiting for the physics teacher as well as the rain. The dark clouds are forming in the sky and even a bit of noises.

The teacher came in the clads with the light thundering.