Chapter 22

Shrey's POV

I am whistling and making Paneer Tikka for myself because I have this huge cravings to eat it.

And it's obvious if I will eat then everyone else will also eat, first they will say no but then ask for some and I can't give anything from my plate.

I mix the paneer well with the masalas and fry then in a bit of oil and do the rest which is required to make delicious Paneer Tikka.

By the way I don't like it when someone interrupts me when I am cooking food. 

I don't know much, But I do know how to make much things but only this, Maggie and Idli.

I will learn other things by when I will feel bored. How I be so good. My parents should be proud of me for giving birth to such a multi talented boy.

After making the paneer Tikka I keep them equally in a bowl and some extra for myself.

"I have made the paneer tikka everyone have it" I go to my room and play GTA listening to song and eating the food.

Man this life, the best life.

"Shrey ! Shrey" Maa hit's my head "ouch"

"Haan Maa what ?" I asked and she eats one paneer

"Maa" I look at my paneer going into her mouth.

"Maa yaar, why? I kept it for you in the kitchen"

"When you were small I used to give you my snacks as well and now you just can't share a paneer with your mother?" She said eating one more

"Maa" 😭

"Where is your school uniform?" She asked

"Behind the door" I said with a pout.

Then she keeps the paneer tikka infront of me and I grin instantly.

"You won't eat?" I ask her

"No ! I am full"

"Are you sure?"

She holds on my uniform and I go and make her eat Paneer tikka.

"I love you Maa" I give her a side hug.

"I love you too Beta"

I sit back on my chair when she asks "why does you handkerchief smelling like a girls?"

I stop eating.

"It's looking so new as well" she said and I turn and saw she is examining it.

I get up and take it from her "woh, Rahul hai na Maa, he used it to clean his shoes, so I told him to clean it properly and give it back to me. So probably Bhaviksha di must have cleaned it"

She raise her brows.

"Fine, Give I will wash it"

"No need maa, it's already clean, you clean rest of them" I said hold it in my hand.

"Okay fine, Relax" She smiles and began to move but then stop and turns around.

"What?" I ask

"Where is your school belt?"

I sigh in relief "It's in my cupboard Maa"

"Okay" she smiled and went.

I look at the handkerchief and smile.

Why does she runs away from me all the time?

She didn't even say her address!

Why I wanted to ask, I wanted to know just because...I wanted to know just like that, was just curious because she walk's till the school so her home must be near by.