Chapter 67

Just An Epilogue Left ❤️ Will update about the next book tomorrow

After 3-4 year's

Shrey's POV

"Maa...Maa where is Manvi?" I ask her

"She has gone out with your Bhabhi to bring Ingredients for the Pooja"

Yes we have pooja in our house for good health and peaceful life.

I am looking for my Cute Wife but when I came back bringing Pandit ji with me on the bike, she is not here, only to know that she has gone out.

It's been 2 years since we got married and That day of our marriage was wonderful. It aas no less than a dream coming true.

By the way on our wedding, she was looking no less than a goddess in real life. The dark red lehnga and the jewellery enhancing her beauty, I mean, I was so already in heaven looking at her. I just didn't wanted to take my eyes off her, I couldn't believe that we are getting married so I applied her technique and pinched myself...and it was real.

Here we are on this stage of our life, Living happily Like husband and Wife.

The first step which she kept in my house as my wife I started feeling so emotional.

When we were spending our first night, I let out all my happiness in front of her and spoke how we were feeling at the moment so magical.

As we both were tired we slept but the special night...I mean nights, we spend in Chicago.

On our 2nd day there, we both were completely each other's without any barriers and no more controlling. We both were ready for that and so in the moment of intimacy we had our first pleasure night and After that...*cough* It's Honeymoon guys !

Now coming back to the present, I have brought Saree for Manvi to wear for the Pooja. She looks so gorgeous in saree's!

She wear them when she wants or she wears when I crave to see her in them.

"Shrey why are you standing Help your Brother!" Said Dad

"Ji"

I help my brother and Soon Bhabhi and Manvi also came.

Both of them help in making food because After pooja we have to serve the food to the people as well who will come to our house.

The smell of Halwa hit my nostrils "Maa" I shout "You are making Halwa?"

Bhaiya and I grin

"Yes beta but you will get it only if it would be left for us"

Our smile drops.

We set the hawan kund and Pandit ji set the ingredients around him.

I quickly go and take a bath and wear Yellow kurta.

Then I again started helping Dad and Bhaiya.

I saw Manvi going to our room.

"Manvi" I call out and turn towards her and was about to trip.

"Shrey"

"I am fine" I said reaching her

"What happened?" She asked

I shook my head "Nothing, I wanted to say that wear the saree I have brought, it is kept on the bed !" I kiss her cheek and go back to work.

•••••••••••••••

"Beta call Manvi" Maa said

"Yeah"

I go to our room but just then it was open and I saw my beautiful Wife, looking adorable in Yellow Saree.