Chapter 14

Shrey's POV

I am standing with my class students for the assembly and now I am getting bored.

So I run and go to my friends who are going to play drums and all for the march past.

They look at me and I speak "I was bored standing there so i came"

Yash played the drums and more classes began to arrive.

I saw Vedita, she has made up a new hairstyle and is suiting her very well. She is looking somewhere which I don't know but then her friends call her and she smiles.

As the classes are standing I look at Rahul, he is smiling looking at someone.

I follow his gaze and there we go he is looking at Priya, but then my eyes shift to the person in front of her.

She is turning around and talking to them. She cups her mouth and laugh's.

Yesterday I helped her in crossing the road, I know she didn't ask, but I saw that she is was waiting for the road to be clear so I just stood beside her and she followed my steps.

I waited there so that she looks at me, but she is weird, she just rushed away from there, in full speed. I don't know whether she saw me or not.

I then saw sir coming our way so I bring Rahul's attention "Stop looking at Vibhor" but the very next moment he stomped his leg on my foot but didn't move his gaze from her

"Ahh" I cried loud

"Bloody Kutta" I push him slight and my Gaze again move back to Manvi but she is hid by a tall boy.

Then, I felt someone looking at me and it's Vedita.

I think Vedita has started noticing me.

Manvi's POV

It was our English period but then this assembly ended up in our way.

Soon the assembly started and the Prefects said "Stand at ease" "Attention"

Loud foot voice came altogether with a sync but We (Bhawna, Priya and her also some other students) do the same but in a very lazy manner.

It's so much hot today, I fan myself with my hand.

Sweat is falling down my face, so I take my handkerchief and clear my face.

"Player position, prayer begins" the prefect said and we joined our hands and closed our eyes.

"Om bhoor bhuvat sawaha........" We all sing the prayer.

I rub my palms together and put it on my eyes as the song is over and wait for some time until I could hear some murmur so that I can open my eyes.

Soon that voice came and we all open our eyes and stand at ease.

A girl comes with thought of the day "every day have a new story so live your day like a new chapter! I repeat my thought every day have a new story so live your day like a new chapter, thank you"

Then comes a boy with who is giving away introduction and all.

"Now i would like to call Neha for the weather news"

Neha gives the news and I rub my sweat again and fan myself.

I tap both my feets up and down and the sun is directly hitting my head.

"Now i would call Bhawna to present a beautiful poem" the anchor said, me and Priya looked at Bhawna and smiled at her.

She also giggles and make us look infornt.

When she recites the poem we clap and then Priya tell Bhawna ( my friend) "very good Bhawna"

"Thank you" she said three of us laughed but stopped when our class teacher glared at us.

Then the anchor said that there's going to be a skit!

I don't know, I began to feel my body loosing, something bad forming in front of my eyes. At the same time I was feeling my mouth icing or something, I can hear the voice very low.

I don't know but I am not feeling good

Priya holds me  "Manvi are you alright???"

"My head is spinning" I said holding my head and my body loosens.

"Bhawna let's take her to the medical room" I heard in a very low voice.

I don't know, My eyes get closed and with no energy in me somehow Priya and Bhawna drag me somewhere. My leg have no power as well, soon everything was fading. I was slightly opening my eyes and the world was spinning.

Soon my eyes closed completely but I felt someone hold me in the air.

Shrey's POV

Sir called me up to him and I saw Manvi unconscious.

What happened to her all of a sudden? I am carrying her to the medical room in bridal style and my heartbeats have increased.

Which is strange, like really very strange.

I look at her properly, this time. Her big specs covers half of her face i feel.

I chuckle laughing on myself.

But she is pretty innocent and why I am saying that I have no idea.

Maybe she is the first girl who doesn't give a second look to me?

Like when we stand in corridor, I do look at her but not even once she looks back at me even if she gets to know that I am watching her.

I take her to the medical room and place her on the bed.

I take a look at her once again before leaving. Something is really interesting about her.

I saw teacher went out and only me and her are in the medical room.

Her chandan kind smell is hiting my nostril's very strongly.

Smiling at her I whisper "get well soon"

I leave the medical room and I roam around the School because I can't stand that assembly for so long.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️