Chapter 49

Manvi's POV

Should I add this point or not?

I think while looking at the papers. I am waiting for Shrey to come.

Suddenly the door gets burst open startling us all.

It's furious Shrey.

He hits fist on the table in anger.

"Shrey!" Rishant and Ashwariya go to him and I got up immediately

"Why so angry?" Rishant asked

"Our company head have decided that we should be under supervision of a mentor for some days!" Shrey said

"So what's the problem?" Ashwariya asked

"Because our team mentor is going to be that Shaurya Sharma !"

"What? That Idiot?"

"Yes that Idiot. Who thinks he is better than other's and never listens to anyone" Shrey said blazing fire

"Shrey I think you should sit down and Have water" Said Ashwariya keeping her hand on his shoulder and rubbing it on his back.

I become a bit uncomfortable that I look away.

"And Do you know Rishant what he said to our Company head? That Shrey can't handle a big team!! Wow like He, The Shit head can" Shrey Claps his hand

He starts cursing him under his breath.

"Shrey calmn Down" Said Ashwariya

Shrey press his forehead and then he looks at Pakhi, Ranvijay and then me.

I never saw him this angry before. Never!

"I...I am sorry guys, it's just that, the one who is coming to lead for some days, he is a bit egoistic..basically To some people in here. He won't be rude to you guys" Shrey said and got up.

But Then someone knocks on the door and it's a very good looking man.

"Hello everyone ! I am Shaurya, your Head. Gonna assist you guys for some days" He said with a smile.

We all got up and shook hands with him.

"Hello, Shrey, It would be nice working with you" Shaurya Smirks

Shrey pass a fake smile "hope so"

I shook hands with Shaurya "Hi I am Manvi"

He smiles "The one who posses all best qualities"

I look at him shocked and smile a bit "How do you?"

"When I got the list of you all, Your name captivated me the most so I searched the meaning quickly and Truly you mean your name"

I smile "Thank you so much" and wanted to leave his hand but he kept on holding it.

Then Some clear his or her throat "Mr.Shaurya We are here for Work not" He looks at our hands "not Handshake!"

We leave our hands.

I sit back on my chair and I wait for Shrey to finish his discussion with Ashwariya.

Shaurya sit beside me "Need help?"

I look at him.

He looks at my papers and take it in his hands "Oh, I don't think this point is required..Instead we should replace this idea"

"Actually even I was thinking the same, so I have an idea"

"Oh nice, tell...let me hear it out"

I was about to say but then Shrey spoke "Umm Shaurya, can you please help Ashwariya? She needs help, I will listen to Manvi"