Chapter 4

Plz comment and vote.

Shrey's POV

"Shrey beta" Maa is calling me from the kitchen and I am sleeping.

"Shrey !"

"Haan" I mumble on my pillow, still sleeping.

"Shrey beta come here"

I frown and get up, making an annoying face.

I stand behind her "Haan Maa?"

I rub my eyes.

"How much do you sleep? Go and bring the wheat from the shop, which you and Krish gave to grind"

"Maa, after some time na, let me sleep"

"No ! Go right now I have to make food, your father is also gonna come"

"Tch" I turn and go to wash my face first.

I take the bike and go to the shop but there were 2-3 people, so I turned around and rode to different street's.

I stop by a gol gappa shop. Two girls were eating gold gappe already so I wait for them to complete first so that I can eat next.

I lean on my bike and watch the car's moving by. One day I will buy my own car.

Then I hear "eee Muskan, shit, I forgot to buy Maps ! I need for tomorrow's class. Eat fast"

Their back is facing me but I chuckle abit, because how most of the boy's are from girl's, like example me, Rahul and Yash, we don't worry about things like this. Even if we forget Maps and all as we purposely don't do that. If someone shares then okay or else we are habitual of punishments.

It's not like I am not good in studies. I am very good in that to be honest. I give 2 hours of my day to studies and mostly I do self study in social science and physics as I don't understand what they speak, which is the reason I just can't focus there and rather end up doing stupid stuffs. Like teasing Rahul or Yash.

I smile and I play with my key chain why rolling is in my fingers but it slips down from my finger's on the ground.

I bend down and pick it up, then when I stand straight looking at the key, a girl pass by me that I had to move a bit aside and a strong smell of chandan (scandal wood) hit my nostril's.

"Muskan the shop will far and we will get late to reach home" She said in stress and moved forward very fast still only her back is visible to me.

She should definitely relax a bit.

I shook my head and go to have gol gappe.

After eating them I take my bike back to the wheat shop and tell the uncle "uncle there would be a wheat sack with name Sheetal"

"Haan haan beta it is there"

He gives me the sack and I pay him. I keep the sack on the bike and tie it with a thread which Maa gave me already to tie it.

I know I am under age to ride a bike but in our place, for some out door works and to go to school parents allow us to drive. I first had cycle but my mother gave to to my cousin because...I don't know. She said he goes to a long way to reach his school so she just gave it by saying that we have bike.

I also agreed to that but I really loved my cycle. It was fun going to school on that, I just couldn't see my cycle going to someone else.

But I came over it.

I came back home and I press the horn and Maa opens the door and I slid the bike up in the house.

And when I park the bike Maa hit my hit very hard "ouch Maa"

"Where is your helmet? How many times do I have to tell you that wear a helmet while driving on road it's not safe"

"Maa I just went to the near by shop" I rub my head while speaking

"But still, you should take care beta"

"Maa" I hold her shoulder "I will walk and go to school"

"Much better if you will not listen to me"

"Maa yaar...okay, I will wear helmet. Happy?"

She nods and I take the sack to the kitchen.

She starts making the food and I wait in my room playing gta on my computer.

I take the gun and kill the mens who are shooting me. Then I take the helicopter and fly feeling like a hero. My headphones are on and playing the songs which I have downloaded in my computer.

I just love english songs.

"Baby baby baby ohh like baby baby baby no..."

I sing along while playing the song.

Then Bhai hit's my arm.

"Bhai just 5 minutes"

Then he hit's my head.

"Ouch Bhai" I look at him and My eyes come out.

Shit. I get up immediately and remove my head phones.

"Dad"

"Your Maa is calling out your name from so long and you are busy in here"

"Sorry Dad I couldn't hear"

"Haan if you will hear song on a very high volume how would be able to" he said strictly

I look down.

"Baby baby baby ohhh...baby baby baby noo..." He sings and I look at him in fear and he smiles slightly.

And I pass an awkward smile.

"It's fine to listen to music but it's important to listen to your mother as well also I am warning you right now only that stop listening to music at a very high volume because I am not gonna give money for your ear operation!"

I smile and nod "Okay Dad"

"By the way, send me your song list na. I will listen to them with your Maa" He said and I grin.

"Okay Dad. I will send all the Romantic songs to you"

He raises his brows and then we both laugh.

"Oh so both Son and Father are laughing ! Good, no need to listen to me. I am a fool shouting your name out there" Said Maa Standing with a Belan (with which we make chapatis)

Then Bhai came from behind and hug her "Maa I think you should not give them food today. They don't deserve to have butter chicken which you made with so much efforts"

Dad and I look at each other and then Krish bhai and Maa who are smirking.

"I think you are right Krish beta" Maa said "come you eat food before it gets cold"

"Maa sorry" I say "Bhai you can't do like this"

Then Dad add "yes ! You can't take advantage of the absence of Kanchan, who is our support system"

"Krish beta, you can have the rice as well which I have made" Said Maa and I move forward to stop her.

"Maa"

Then Dad hit my shoulder "aah" I rub my shoulder

"Why did you listen to songs? Stop listen to song's from now and why were you mot studying? Concentrate on studies"

"Dad this is not fair"

He frowns and then leave to go to Maa "Sheetal, I am sorry"

I shook my head "Maa I am sorry Too"

Then what, me and Dad began to convince Maa so that we can get food and in all this while Bhai was enjoying a lot.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️