Chapter 40

Manvi's POV

I am packing my bags to go for the marriage functions along with Bhawna but....he will be there as well.

The one for whom I did the stupidity of falling in love without thinking.

After 5 years I am going to see him again ! There is this kind of fear in me that if I will get close to him again, all my love for him will revive which I been controlling, moving on from it.

I can't tell how difficult it was for me overcome the pain, which is still there even though I tried. I was trying to be sane in front of everyone, Bhawna Priya and others but deep inside I knew I was coping up with the pain.

I never told my friends about that night because what would I have told them....That I fell for someone who was already loving someone? That before falling in love I didn't even check if he was with someone or not.  Only Ruhi Knows it because she came to me once and that time my Condition was very miserable that I had to tell her but with a promise of not to tell it to anyone. No one !

After that day once I saw him, that was on Bhaviksha di's Birthday party at Priya's House.

Priya and Bhawna were teasing me with his name but I didn't say anything and just smiled.

I avoided him whole time. When he was coming close to me with his friends I went from there to somewhere else because I just wanted to control my emotions as the pain was fresh and I didn't wanted to shed a tear in front of him or anyone.

I went home soon after the party to avoid any kind of interaction with him or even looking at him. I was so done.

Also I have this anger on god.....that...If he was not meant for me then why did they even send him in my life? Why did I fell for him only?

And why did Shrey came close to me, why he made my heart flatter when he was with someone else? I know, I know he didn't do that but my heart was stupid to get flattered everytime even when he smiled or talked to me.

But I still respect him for everything he did for me, the help, I can't forget that, But I can't go to the same path of loving him.

I have to control myself and stay away from him. This is a challenge for me to myself.

Also it is much more challenging when you are thrown out from your own house to build your career and when you are considered dead by your own father.

I laugh at my own fate.

How crazy, Father Never showed love, Dadi always hated me and Muskan.

Maa was saying that she will come with me but I had to stop her for Akku. And I know Papa wouldn't have minded her coming with me but Akku requires Maa at his age so that he doesn't become like Papa.

I used to Stay at my Mama ji's house when I was going to college.

Maa and Chachi gave money for my govt college in which I got through Entrance. It is well known but still some fees was required.

After college I did one year of internship and I recently finished one extra course in which I got into.

But from the past year I am looking for a job and I also got a job in a hotel as a receptionist because they required it urgently but Now I need a proper job.

Until I will not find one I will work there at 25,000 Salary which is fine for my survival. I am staying in rent room at 10,000 per month which saves my money for Washing machine and everything because Aunty and uncle cook for me as well and have included it in the rent itself. They treat me like their own daughter because they don't have any child. Atleast here I got lucky.

A phone ring snapped me out of my past.

It's Bhawna.

Looks like she came.

...........

We are in front of Priya's Room in the Hotel.

Bhawna and I band the door and wait for her to come out quickly.

As soon as she opens it we hug her tightly.

"Priya" we shout her name.

"Hey guys!" She look at us with a grin and hugged her again.

"I can't believe, i am meeting you after so long"

"We met few days back Priya" I said and Bhawna Chuckled

"Yeah but still"

we sat on the couch.

"So how have you both been?" Priya asked

"Awesome" I Replied

"Amazing" Bhawna Replied

"And even i am great"

I then adjust my self properly and ask her "So Priya, when will you and Rahul get married?"

"Not now, it has time"

"How much?? I just can't wait for your marriage, i think you should get married to him along with Aarav Bhai and Bhaviksha Bhabhi" Bhawna said

"Shut Up yaar Bhawna" she said with a  shy smile

"Don't tell me you don't wanna marry him" Bhawna wiggled her brows

"Ohh god please stop both of you"

We began to laugh.

"Okay mine Apart what about you both? Your crush??"

I gulp and kept a smile on my lips and spoke "well I will meet him after 5 years in here"

"Ohhh cause he is Rahul's friend" Bhawna teased

"You know so don't ask me much, and as I told you guys already I consider him just as a friend so , now shoot about your's" I drift the attention to her

Bhawna smiled "well I do met him quiet few times"

I can sense the topic would extend further so I say "Leave this Crush topic, how is Bhabhi??"

"She is super cool and nice, she is Best for Bhaiya"

"We have just met her once or twice only while we were in school not much, right Manvi" Bhawna said and I nodded

"I am so excited to meet Bhaviksha Bhabhi" I said

"Okay then we will meet her Tomorrow, you guys tell me your room numbers " She said and he gave it to her.

Bhawna and Me are sharing the same room.

"Guys we will enjoy ourselves as much as we can okay" Priya said and we give a Hi-Five

I will Enjoy the marriage with my friends, even if Shrey is there. I can't stop enjoying my life because of him !

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️