Chapter 17

Manvi's POV

"Akku do your homework fast, I have to sleep then" I said yawning

"Didi my hands are paining" He said pouting

I shook my head and take him in my laps and hold his hand and make him do his work.

I tell him to repeat with me and he does but his voice lows down and I know even he is sleepy.

So I just complete his work and make him sleep.

I saw Muskan putting rose water on her face, she comes to me and apply it on my face as well.

"Now from where did you got this?" I ask her

"Convinced Mummy My dear" She kiss my cheek and I smile shooking my head

"By the way, I heard a boy hugged you" She asked raising her brows

"What? N-no"

She go and bring coconut oil "Really? My classmate saw you, that time she was going to music room. She said it was very romantic"

I bite my lower lip "Woh, a ball was coming my way, so that boy saved me"

She apply coconut oil on my lips "Aww he is very nice"

Recalling that moment again is giving me butterflies.

Then we both sleep but my sleep is gone far away recalling the moment with him.

I bury my fave in the pillow and grin.

•••••••••••

"Priya which all reference books did Rahul gave you?" I asked and she tells me the name.

I get up and go to the washroom to check if I got my period or not, but I do feel I did.

"Umm Ruhi"

"Haan"

"I got my periods"

"You have Pad?"

I shook my head

She then secretly takes out a pad from her hand, shoving it between a notebook and takes me to the washroom.

And yes, yipeee I am on periods which means, I won't do any work in house.

Actually I mostly act like I am dying from periods for my mother never let's me do work and she handles Dadi at that time.

I love my mother ❤️

We get back in the class and I squeeze and I feel the overflow of periods between my legs.

I don't like this at all, it's a horrible feeling.

Aahhh my back and Stomach is paining a lot.

I put my head down and hold my stomach. Can I please go home?

Some how I attended the first period and second one but I don't think I have strength to bear the 3rd one in this pain.

I get in to the medical room with Bhawna.

The medical teacher calls my father tell him to pick him up.

I become Happy. Dad will come to pick me?

After resting a peon comes and tell that my family member has come to take me, the peom has already brought my bag from the class.

I get down feeling so happy but it vanishes when I saw Chacha ji instead of my father.

Why can't he just, show me some love?

Shrey's POV

"Going to Priya my boy?" I ask him

"I am going to Fill my water bottle !" He said grinding his teeths.

Yash and I laugh.

"Go go, who is stopping, go and meet Water or Priya" Yash said giving me a Hi-five

He goes throwing the left out water on our faces "Kutte"

We clean our face and then I tell Yash "Do you know today I wasn't able to find my school socks, so I wore my brothers new sock's"

He looks at them and laugh "when he will get to know about it na, he will kill you"

"Aree Bhabhi will save me"

Then Rahul came back. I whisper at Yash "Looks like he didn't meet her"

We control our laugh and he sit's beside us.

Then I tell them "Guys I want to tell you something"

"What?" They ask

"Yesterday My brother asked about Vedita"

Yes he know that I like her.

"Then what?" They ask

"So I told him that I had conversation with her plus she even looks at me many time and I said she is very smart and nice. To which he said, Observe take your time, spend time with her and then take any decision" I tell them

They nod "He is Smart" Said Rahul

"After all he is my brother" I said proudly and they scrunched their nose.

I roll my eyes and the teacher came.

She is english teacher, not Priyanka mam she teaches only till 10th.

She is teaching a lesson and I saw a drawing of a man whom I convert into a flying old man, then Rahul and Yash also show their creativity by changing the whole character and we suppress our laugh.

Soon that period was over and we came out.

Rahul said he will come in some time, so I go to the washroom and Saw Priya and Bhawna.

The instant question which came in my mind was Where is Manvi.

Why should I care? I shook my head and go to the washroom.

Washing my face I go back to my class.

Manvi's POV

I am reading a romantic novel while eating Pratha in my bed.

Then Akku came running in the room getting shocked watching me because I came so early.

"Didi you came so early?" He gets on the bed

"Yes, I came before you" I make him eat paratha and he eats it happily

"Are you not well?"

"No, but I will get well soon"

Maa came and take him to change his dress and wash his face.

Then he quickly comes back and start doing his work.

After an hour Muskan also comes.

"Bhawna and Priya informed me you came home in the 4th period and trust me I was feeling so jealous of you as I had oral test today" She said making a crying face

I giggle "Pain is the secret"

I saw Akku has fallen a sleep, so I make him lay on the bed properly.

I take my drawing book and draw the time when Shrey held me in his arms. Gosh that feeling.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️