Chapter 16

No Update tomorrow!

Shrey's POV

now it's PT period actually substitution as our accounts teacher is absent.

When we reached the ground, sir told girls to run across the ground 3 times and we boy's 4 rounds but before that he checks our uniform.

"Rahul and Shrey we are gone" said Yash

Then I replied Proudly "not me only you both"

Today I wore School shoes, no narrow pants, School belt and Tie, while Rahul and Yash are in sport shoes, without belt and slightly narrow pants.

"How dare you follow the dress code?" Rahul said glaring at me

I smirk and say "i am a good boy now and will you excuse me! I have to run over there" I pointed towards the line of boy's who were perfectly dressed like him

Then he looked at him properly and smirked "why in a hurry?"

I got confused and even Yash.

"What?" I asked

"Look at your hairs" he said and my smirk vanished and Yash began to laugh.

I touch my hair, shit I forgot to get them cut.

"Sorry you can't see but let me tell you, your Hair" he said "it's like a garden dear shrey, you didn't went for a haircut??"

Then sir walked towards us "hmm nice style you guys have"

Yash smiled and said "thank you sir"

" now you will thank me loudly" Sir said and hit on our backs very tightly "Ahhh" he scream in pain.

When it was Rahul's turn we sae Priya and sir hit him "Ahhh"

He kept my hand on his back and tried to smile showing her that he strong but she passed him a sympathetic smile.

I rub my back and when I saw Manvi, I remove my hand immediately. She looks at three of us and I am look at her continuously.

When her gaze fall on me she shift it to Rahul and smiles slightly.

Why did I do that? How does it matter if she see me beaten up?

"All you boys 6 rounds" sir said and our eyes were out like a socket.

But what can we say we began to ran and both my friends ran beside me "ohh poor Rahul! Someone saw you getting hit" Yash said and I Laughed while Rahul just rolled his eyes.

We are on our 3rd round when Priya began running beside him.

"Hi" she said to him.

Yash and I pass a glance and each other.

We run fast while hooting to Shrey "Enjoy"

"Looks like our Rahul's life is going to set soon" I said and Yash said "for sure but what's your scene with Vedita?"

I smile "I talked to her day before yesterday, a proper friendly talking"

Our rounds were completed and we stood at the side and he asked "and you are not happy about it?"

"I am ! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because Shrey, you are not looking that happy, I mean she talked you and you are telling it so normally but earlier even if she used to look at you, you would tell us that day only but look here, it's been two days" he chuckles in the end

"It's nothing Like that, I was so happy talking to her also she was the one who initiated the convo and now I have decided that when I will make her my girlfriend, I will give you the detail's" I saw Manvi and her other friends running beside Rahul.