Chapter 64

Vote and comment please

Manvi's POV

(After few weeks)

I am working in my company and Shrey is working in his.

After the hot steamy night, we both decided to keep ourselves in control we will not do a night stay. He said he don't trust himself when it comes to me. He can control but it gets very difficult for him.

He said he should have a control on himself because love should over power the lust, he don't want lust to overpower love. Which he doesn't, I tried to make him understand that love and little but of lust or desires are okay until one don't stop even when said to stop.

But he said he should have a control on himself until or unless we both are tied up together in forever bond.

But it's not like we have stopped meeting also. We meet, he talks dirty, he tease me, I blush, we hug.

We kiss and he tortures my neck so much.

But more then that he loves to hold me in his arms and  listen to me, what happened whole day, how was I feeling.

One day I told him about my family which made me so emotional. I cried in his arm and told him how I crave for my father's love which I never got since childhood. How I feared my father and never wanted to rise up my feelings for Shrey and also My Dadi, her torture, she used to beat me up for doing silly mistakes.

Shrey was so angry listening this and was about to curse them but stopped because of me. He said not to think about them much but to think about Maa, Muskan, Akku, Chacha, Chachi and him.

One day I was talking to Maa and this man was kissing my neck that I had to control my moans while talking to her.

He was so enjoying it !

Life has become so beautiful since he has come to my life.

•••••••••••

"Shrey let's go to a park" I said while sitting on his bike

"As my girl says"

He droves to a park and we sit on a bench.

We saw teenagers playing ice and water.

Shrey says "Let's play with them"

"Hunh?"

"Yeah"

He got up holding my hand and asked them if we can play along.

"But Shrey I don't run fast"

"You will enjoy"

We choose the dener and all the 6 kids plus 2 of us play the game.

Initially I was not liking it but then I enjoyed a lot.

Shrey was so fast and good that we made everyone Ice in just 5 minutes.

I was highly impressed and it is obvious as he is a good in sports.

Then we play chain game, it was so fun, though some old people were giving us judgemental look but later on some people of our age also joined, couple only.

Now we all are laying down on the ground to breathe and Shrey has gone somewhere, saying he will be back in 2 minutes.

"Ice cream guysss" We heard Shrey.

He has come up with ice creams in the polythene. The kids got happy and thanked Shrey.

He sat with me and I give him a kiss on his cheek for being so sweet.