Chapter 9

Please vote n comment

Manvi's POV

I tie my hairs in pony. Wear Simple pink kurta and slacks with slipper's.

Watch in my hand and ready.

But Muskan is not ready.

"Muskaaannn get ready fast, we have to search for the big bag as well"

"You search it, by the time I will get ready"

I just shook my head and search for the big bag in the bed box as it was not there, I look above the cupboard by climbing the stool.

"Found it !" I sigh in relief.

I get down and dust the bag away from me.

I look at Muskan and keep my hand on my waist "Ms.Muskan Sharma we are going to the Saturday Market ! Not a club"

She is applying lip balm and said "Oh Manvi, start styling a bit, just a little bit and it's no harm to do that"

"Okay Mam I will now can we just go before mummy and Chachi shouts on us?"

"No wait"

She brings the light tinted lip balm from her school bag to me.

"Wait ! When did you got this?"

She winks at me "I saved money for this. Now we both will use this"

"No not me"

"Shut up" She applied it lightly on my lips and told me to rub my lips together.

I felt my lips very soft. Then she took few flicks on my fairs in front

"What are you doing Muskan"

"Sss don't be a champu all the time" She scolded and I just let her do what she is doing.

She then makes me sit and removes my rubber and make a cute hairstyle from front and then make a braid of my hairs.

I look in the mirror. Wow. I look Good.

"You looking pretty"

"But Dadi will scold us"

She grins "Dadi is not going with us"

"What?" I asked with a smile

She nods.

"Muskan Manvi. Come, what are you both doing?" Mummy shouts and we go out holding hand in hand.

We Saw Akku also going along with us.

"Mummy there will be rush so taking him along is not a good idea"

"What to do, nobody is home so I can't let him stay here also"

I nod understanding the situation.

We Take a Rikshaw and somehow adjust in one Rikshaw to save money.

When we reach the place it is so crowded. The cars are moving on the road, jamming the road.

First we go to the shop where we get rice and Dal.

Like this we go to many places and 3 Pm

We buy that and then Chachi Muskan and Mummy go to the Jewellery shop.

Then Akku began to say "I want water"

"Later on Akku"

"Mummy Water" He began to plead

Then mummy tell me "Manvi, go with him to the water area where we fill the water bottle and give him"

I nod and I hold his hand and take the water bottle with me.