6 Bet on

In those years, when the adult male scrambled to meet, there was Brian.

Now that Gu Yu is an adult, Brian is also in the Spring Festival. He has become the vice president of the Male Insect Protection Association. He must have "love" for this s-level male insect.

The interesting thing about Brian, an old male worm, is that he is obviously extremely pedantic and full of male chauvism, but he is very warm-hearted.

- If you are not warm-hearted, you will not eat well. You will run away from home and become the vice president of the male insect protection association.

In Gu Yu's eyes, the Male Insect Protection Association is the biggest thing in the empire. None of them.

However, Brian firmly believes that nothing about male insects is a trivial matter.

The purpose of this male insect protection association is easy to guess, but it is to know that Lu Chen's legs are paralyzed. He came to his house to investigate whether Lu Chen, as a female insect, still has the ability to support male insects.

After all, his family is the only male and female in the whole Zerg, and has been "focused for" by the Male Insect Protection Association from the beginning.

Previously, they did not forcibly intervene, but because under one male and one female, Lu Chen, as the only female insect, was fully capable of supporting male insects.

But now, the situation is different.

In a way, once Lu Chen has an accident, they will come faster than doctors and reporters.

Those who came to his home this time were all those regular guests. Gu Yu is still the old deep-fried dough stick.

Before saying something that stalerated both sides, Brian would be polite as usual. Among the male worms, he is very gentle and polite.

"Gu Xiongzi, we are deeply sorry for your misfortune."

Brian had talked with Lu Chen awkwardly before. Seeing the male worm coming, he re-expressed their condolences.

Gu Yu didn't say anything.

Who is not sure who is here and what is the purpose of their coming?

After Gu Yu drank the nutrient solution and threw it to Chuhuo, took off his slippers, crossed his legs and nestled beside Lu Chen, playing with his female fingers, and lay still.

Brian is also used to home visits, and he has become accustomed to his appearance.

Sure enough, Brian just glanced at Lu Chen, and his eyes fell on his legs: "But the male and female must know that since then, we have to look forward."

Gu Yulai raised his eyebrows slightly in the arms of his female king: "So?"

Brian looked back at the encounter and said bitterly, "Gu Xiongzi is still very young, and the rest of his life is still very long. As your elder, I naturally can't bear to see you suffer in the future."

"Now that something has happened to the female, for the sake of your happiness for the rest of your life, our association unanimously recommends that you marry a few more rich and powerful female servants or female slaves to take care of yourself."

"As soon as we released the news, we admired the female insects who came to sign up. We have selected a lot, and the females in it look and are in good condition.

Brian raised his chin slightly and motioned to the officers behind him that a female insect would come over and hand over several thick volumes of books to Gu Yu.