50 Promotion

Gu Yu, an eight-year-old boy, was outside the children's playground on Friday when he first met ten-year-old Lu Chen.

By the trash can.

The little boy with short white hair raised his head, carried a basket of hot cookies, and asked the half-year-dai boy who was one head taller than him, "Brother, do you buy cookies?"

The half-timer, who was taking out the waste bottle into the bucket, was shocked by the sudden young voice.

As soon as he lowered his head, he saw a little white-haired male dressed in a primary school uniform and looked so exquisite, which reminded him of the expensive dolls in the window.

Lu Chen was a little cramped. He hid the plastic bag containing the bottle behind him. The other hand squeezed the wrinkled corners of his clothes, his eyes fluttered, and then focused on the white-brushed tip of his shoes. His voice was very low: "No, no need..."

He may not be able to afford it.

But the little boy's basket gathered in front of him again. He smelled a sweet taste of cookies. Like this doll-like boy, it had the smell of afternoon sunshine, which was incompatible with this narrow funnel alley.

"Brother, just help me. You don't have to spend money. Just buy my cookies with little red flowers!"

The white-haired little boy looked at him with a pitiful look, as if Lu Chen had eaten his cookies, which would bring much benefit to the boy.

Ten-year-old Lu Chen has never been stared at by insects with such a look.

Look up, poor.

But it is equal and warm. Like the sun, like the sweet biscuits in the air.

These are a pair of pale gray eyes, which should have been cold and indifferent when they were silent, like the sky seen in the gap between the deep mountains, dark and gloomy. But when he smiled with his eyes, his gloomy eyes seemed to be alive and stained with the sweet taste of cream.

Lu Chen seemed to be confused by the smile, and nodded: "...Okay."

At that time, he was still young. At the age of ten, he was at an age of half-big and half-incomprehension. Even if his sensitive precocious, his hand reaching out to the little boy still looked so childish, fragile and weak, unable to save too many things, unable to save too many insects, and even himself could not be saved.

The little boy took it out of the basket and handed me a piece of paper and pen: "Just draw a small red flower. Thank you for your patronage."

Lu Shen guessed that this might be an activity in the lower grades of primary school. He, who was in the fifth grade, also had the opportunity to participate in these extracurricular activities, but Lu Chen never responded to the group activities of the class. Every time he took a group photo, he was always absent.

First, these activities are not free, and second, he thinks they are unnecessary.

If you have time to work outside, it's better to go back early and help the father who gets off work at night to do the housework and finish your homework. In your spare time, you can also come out to pick up some bottles and cans such as nutrient solution for money.

Picking up rags is a technical job. You have to compete not only with your peers before the arrival of the urban cleaning machine worms. These peers are all the same age as Grandpa Lu Chen. As soon as he sees him, he will shout, "What's wrong with you, you child!" I still want to grab food with us old guys!"

In this way, Lu Chen, a primary school student of Sanhao, was embarrassed to compete with these grandfathers for business again, so he had to retreat and pick up some glass bottles in the alley.