103 Lieutenant general

Gu Yu was worried about the uncertainty of this profession, and what he said. Something happened the day before his seal.

After the Aitland Federation learned of the death of Ambassador Dunlio, a group of high-ranking foreign diplomatic officials of the Federation rolled in the administrative building of the military department, forcing the military to hand over the military insects responsible for protecting the retreat of Area C at that time.

That military worm - Coincidentally, isn't it Gu Yu?

Major General Oggsger was even more desperate. His subordinates rolled around the outside, so he sat down in the marshal's office and crossed his legs and claimed that if the empire did not give an explanation, they would not leave.

Randall was not in a good mood these days. He was forced to work all day with Oggsger's face and the howling of federal diplomats, and finally couldn't help slapping the table.

"Major General Oggsger, isn't it ignoring the diplomatic relations between the two countries that the federal government deliberately obstructed the normal work of our military worms?"

Oggsger leaned on the sofa and raised his eyebrows: "Isn't the imperial military to cover up the culprit, and also ignore the diplomatic relations between the two countries?"

Randall patiently explained again: "We have thoroughly investigated all the insects on that day and repeated what happened that day with their confessions. This report is still posted on the official homepage of our military department, but if you have eyes, you won't be able to see it."

Oggsger curled his lips: "Do we believe what the worms of your empire say? Marshal, we have taken a step back if we don't trouble you, Your Highness Kleist.

"I hope the empire doesn't do anything too much."

Randall looked at him coldly: "I will return the last words to you. I think you know best who did Dunlea's death.

Oggsberg smiled like a hooligan: "Why can't I understand you, Marshal?"

Randall also smiled faintly and said to the outside, "Eville, send this Major General Oggers back to where he should go."

The marshal adjutant Eville opened the door when he heard the sound and made a gesture of invitation. If you ignore the rows of tall and strong female men behind him, this "please" is more convincing.

Oggsg had no choice but to raise his hand and surrender: "I'll go. But Marshal, remember to relay Major General Gu, oh no, it should be Lieutenant General Gu tomorrow, right? - We Commonwealth, see him in the military court.

At 8 p.m. that night, as soon as the news that the federal diplomatic mission took Gu Yu to the military court was sent out, it caused a sensation on the star networks of the two countries.

However, in both countries, there are two opposite trends in public opinion.

Federal netizens scolded Gu Yu for having a bad intention, the military department had a bad intention, and the empire had a bad intention.

The imperial networms scolded Oggsg for being shameless, the federal mission was shameless, and the federation behind them was even more unintentional. They directed and acted by themselves, and were extremely shameless.

The imperial insects often fight in their nests, but when they touch the feud with the Federation, they can magically work together and unite with the outside world.

This time they were really rushed, and the networms were no longer just keyboard battles. They picked up salted duck eggs and firecrackers one after another, surrounded the embassy where the federal mission was staying, and engaged in a lively offline boycott war.