78 Join

The door slowly sleaked behind Gu Yu.

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Gu Yu took his hand out of his pocket, with a calm face and a casual greeting, "Aris."

He looks like he is really a friend they haven't seen for many years.

Gu Yu saw a male insect boy standing behind him. The teenager noticed his sight, squinted his eyes and smiled obediently, but because his pale face, the smile was very appored.

At least Gu Yu was very appreated.

Forbos suddenly laughed so cleverly that anyone would be very enthirious.

But this time Fu didn't speak, and Ares next to him spoke first.

"Colonele Gu," Ares kept a close distance from him, and the mechanical sound had no ups and downs, but it could also make Gu Yu hear his bitterness. "I set up this game, but it was for you from beginning to end."

There is no decoration in the room. The four walls of gray walls are not big but small, allowing them to face each other at a distance.

Gu Yu withdrew his gaze and looked around, and the corners of his lips slightly raised a little: "I can probably guess your painstaking efforts. But may I ask you something?"

"Please." Ares is very friendly.

At least compared with Faus's behavior of smashing insects' heads, Ares can be called a civilization worm.

He seemed to use breath interferers. Gu Yu could only tell that he was a male insect, but others such as gene levels could not be distinguished.

Because of the patrol's inspection, Gu Yu was not armed. He looked around quietly and calculated whether he would run first or hijack Ares first.

"Dare to ask the leader, I met a little male worm. How can He De be worth setting such a big situation for you?" He is respectful, but everyone can hear the irony.

Ares also guessed that he would ask this question and answered quickly: "Because your special case is very novel, Colonel Gu. And you are also too modest. The only s-level male insect in the empire is not a little male insect, is it?

Gu Yu took a step closer to him and stopped quickly. Hearing such an answer, he looked very bored: "There is no new answer like this again."

"It's true." Forbos, who was beside him, finally answered, "But isn't it interesting to look after the Colonel and you work hard to achieve the goal that you are doomed to fail to achieve?"

Sure enough, every time Fu spoke, Gu Yu wanted to beat the naughty child.

Fu's beautiful face smiled inexplicably, which was a kind of perverted joy: "Isn't that ridiculous? Do you think that the imperial law will eventually change because of you? Do you think the upper levels of the empire will allow you to rise up and shout dissatisfaction with them in their system?

"ColoneL Gu, now the self-righteous females in the upper class, who doesn't treat you as a jumping clown and watch the play silently?"

Fu opened his arms and said, "Coloneal Gu, but our goal is the same. Our male insect country can give you a chance to achieve it. We should not be the enemy, our common enemy - now we are watching the play quietly in the distant capital!"

Fu continued: "Don't you hate the Male Insect Protection Association? Don't you hate the upper females who give power to the male insect protection association and secretly look at you? Don't you hate the imperial law they use as weapons?"

Faus raised his beautiful neck, and his face gradually turned red with excitement: "Coloneal Gu, don't you think it's unfair? Why do we let those huge numbers of females manipulate our lives just because of our numerical disadvantage?