62 Staring

Perhaps I want to get rid of the nightmare of working overtime too much. The military review will work hard on the case of the male insect country this time. Compared with the past, the efficiency can be called a rocket.

The day after Gu Yu handed in the list, he got their investigation results.

More than a dozen names on the list are actually easy to screen. Most of the customers who can buy this customized luxury perfume are very expensive and come from a good background.

And most of these insects have one thing in common - busy.

Either busy making money or busy spending money.

Around the time period of the hijacking, the review will investigate the itinerary of more than a dozen customers at that time. Without exception, the money earners are either in a meeting or working, and the enjoyers either take a vacation or party with friends in the circle.

At the right time, on the day of the hijacking incident, a famous "social flower" in the male insect circle - this worm Gu Yu knew, and Yi Wen, the enemy who had punched each other and beat him into a pig's head - was holding a birthday banquet.

Gu Yu didn't receive any invitation, and it was not surprising that he didn't know about it. If he receives the invitation, it is the strangest.

Because of Ivan's birthday, most of the male insects attended the party on that day.

Some friends who have sex with Yiwen should all be present.

"This Fitch Ignati is also a friend of Ivin Yuko." Lin Xi'an pointed out some photos on the information, "But on Yiwen's birthday, he stayed at home because of illness."

"Not only that, he has been staying with the females at home for five days during this period and has never gone out."

"I know this Feiqi," Gu Yu held his jaw and scanned the information in front of him. "But he is not familiar with it. He only has a few sides. What's wrong with him?

Lin Xi'an said, "It's said to be influenza. I'm quarantined at home."

Gu Yu asked again, "Influenza? Did you hire a family doctor?"

Lin Xi'an shook his head: "But there is a female servant in his family who is a physician. During this period, she asked for leave from the hospital and stayed at home with him."

Gu Yu said with a long voice, "So - even the doctor is a female insect in his family."

Lin Xi'an also felt that the male insect was very suspicious. They all knew too well how much the female insect could rely on his male master physically and mentally.

"If this Fitch is a member of the male insect country," Lin Xi settled down, "it is very likely... the female insects in his family have also submissive to the male insect country."

This is the danger of the male insect country itself, and the upper levels of the empire can be aware of it.

If this organization absorbs more male insects to join, it will be like putting a huge problem in front of the vast number of female insects in the future--

Can the natural instinct of loyalty to male insects be better than loyalty to imperial laws and insect morality?

Lin Xi'an sighed gently: "So I advised these stupid females that it's better to find a hero than to be alone..."

Suddenly, he realized that there was a male insect in front of him. Lin Xi'an coughed awkwardly and said, "Bath Lieutenant Colonel Gu, I'm not targeting all of them. There must be an example. For example, an excellent male insect like you must be very popular with female insects..."