30 Exposure

The inspection report is still the same, and the possibility of pregnancy was basically sentenced to death.

However, in order to avoid leaving sequelae to the body, the doctor still prescribed some repair agents for Lu Shen and drank it with his fixed repair liquid every day, so that the male insects at home would not find clues.

In order to give more protection and welfare to the disabled soldiers who retired from the army, Lu Shen has invested in many hospitals in Star. The Capital Star Heart Hospital is one of them. Therefore, regarding the ** of major shareholders, the hospital promised that it would not disclose anything.

When Lu Chen came out in a wheelchair, he felt that something was wrong with Liu Zhen. There was a smell of smoke on his body, and his eyes were still a little red.

After entering the underground car, Lu Chen asked him seriously, "What's wrong with you?"

It was okay for him not to ask. Liu Zhen, who had already adjusted his state, was asked by him, and his eyes turned red again. He paused in the wheelchair and looked up at the sky:

"I just... can't figure it out why, why did you suffer such a good thing? Why is it God's turn to suffer this? I'd rather, I'd rather come..."

Lu Chen patted heavily on the back of his wheelchair and said, "It's such a big bug. Which string is not right today? It's so sad again?"

Liu Zhen sucked his nose and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with his back: "I just don't like it. These days, as soon as you come out that you are going to be the judge of the Qixing Cup, those insects on the Internet, you don't know what they say..."

He pinched the report sheet and gradually clenched it: "They, they obviously don't even know what kind of sin they have suffered for you!" You have been enlisted in the army for ten years, and you have been injured for the whole empire for ten years!"

"This report is an old injury and a new injury... You, your inability to have children is not the result of that accident at all! What right do they have to say that about you!"

Lu Chen lowered his thin eyelids. When Liu Zhen vented the backlog of depression in his chest, he said, "Is that over? Is the grief and indignation over? OK, take me home."

He himself operated the wheelchair to get into the car from the elevator. Liu Zhen hurriedly followed, got on the car from the other end, and sat in the driver's seat: "General! Will! How do you react like this!"

Lu Chen lowered his head and fastened his seat belt. Hearing this, he raised his eyes and glanced up: "Then how should I react? Do you want me to cry with you in your arms?

Liu Zhen was stunned by this, and his eyes were still red.

Lu Chen stared at him and narrowed his eyes slightly: "Liu Zhen, listen, I've taught you this countless times - don't do useless things, understand?"

Liu Zhen lowered his head and said, "Yes, I know the truth..."

Lu Chen sighed and softened his tone a little: "This matter should have passed a long time ago. I've figured it out. Why are you still at the tip of the bull? Who promised me a few days ago that he would be rubbish if he paid attention to the group of garbage on the forum?

Liu Zhen also remembered this. He was embarrassed by him and scratched his head: "Oh, I can't help it... Next time, I won't do it next time! I promise you, I will!"

When Lu Chen saw that the child was all right, he looked back and said, "Ok, drive quickly."

In the corner of the car in the distance, on the intertwined line of light and dark, Elvis lowered his head and his lips squeezed into a line.