75 After the robbery

The first thing that came to Moore's mind was the inhibitor.

He hurriedly contacted Lieutenant Colonel Joyce outside with a communicator. When the explosion occurred at the mouth of the mine, Joyce noticed something strange, but he could only circle around the mouth of the collapsed mine to find a solution.

Hearing that the male insect was hit by the beglyzed and the estrus period was catalyzed, Joyce couldn't help swearing.

His mother's country of male insects! Put them here!

No one has brought inhibitors - which female will carry inhibitors? Few male insects will take them with them these days.

After all, the solution to the estrus period is very simple. There is really no need to find a sin for yourself for the old-fashioned idea of "keeping yourself like jade".

According to the previous Joyce, he must think so. Maybe he has to persuade Major Moore inside to fight in person. But now, he can't help but feel that there is a ridiculous will in the dark, half ridiculous and half sad.

It's ridiculous to replace this situation, and sadness is to replace Gu Yu.

Even Joyce saw the efforts made by this male worm. Perhaps these small resistances seem naive, naive and immature, but no one can deny the determination to resist, and no one will be moved by the sincerity behind the truth of that day.

But fate often makes such humorous jokes.

Joyce's voice sank. As the superior present, second only to Gu Yu, he said like the backbone:

"At the command of Colonel Gu, stay away from him. The only thing we can do now is to trust him.

I believe that he can survive the more mensical estrus than usual.

"The adjutant and I will try our best to dig the mine early, but at the fastest speed, we have to wait until the evening."

It can't help inside. The collapsed mine entrance has formed a clever support body, and the internal inadvertent movement may even lead to a new round of landslides.

Wait until the evening...

Moore glanced at the male insects curled up in the distant corner and felt that every minute and every second was suffering.

He can't personally understand the pain of the estrus period, because he has never experienced it. He only occasionally heard some knowledge from textbooks in middle school students' science classes. This unknown pain made him more anxious, but it couldn't help at all.

But Moore can imagine what estrus means for the current situation.

This is the instinct of the body to force the owner of the body to surrender, to the severe pain of the heart, to the ** severe punishment, such as a boulder pressing the back of the male insect, forcing him to lower his arrogant neck, which refused to give in.

**It is intertwined with pain.

Just like Ai Lu Chen, giving Gu Yu a feeling of the two heavens. Happiness and sorrow are inseparable, and they have always been mixed in this love.

He clenched the sand and gravel on the ground with one hand, and his five fingers were deeply inserted into the ground. The gravel wore the back of his palm, and the other hand buckled his finger into the stone wall, commping that this pain could divert his attention and get redemption.

Every minute and every second can't be thought about or pondering. It is part of the long and endless suffering.

Gu Yu really thought he could hold on. After all, he had the experience of dealing with estrus alone.