58 Stand up

Blood petals splashed all over the ground and sprayed on the faces of the females near the ground.

It is sticky, salty and fishy, and there is still residual temperature.

The female insects opened their eyes wide and opened their lips in vain, and the blood drips made their faces as pale as snow.

Through the live broadcast audience of Xingwang.com, their expressions were amazingly similar to the insects on the scene. Some people couldn't hold on, and even vomited.

"Well, the next ten minutes haven't arrived yet." The teenager pointed Gu Yu with the muzzle of his gun, and his tone was ups and downs, "You can die later."

He said it lightly, as if he had just trampled on an ant at will, and no one would pay attention to the death of an ant.

Gu Yu was arrogant and continued to hold his head and squat down honestly. His calm eyes secretly looked at the raid route beside the male insect teenager.

He found the flaw.

A cold hand stretched out, grabbed his arm, and trembled faintly.

Gu Yu looked up and was facing Lu Chen's accusatory and fearful eyes.

"When encounter, I said, no matter what happens, you can't act rashly..." His voice was low, not only to cover the ears and eyes, but also to try to contain unspeakable emotions.

Gu Yu half drooped his eyelashes.

"Yes, you said that. Major General, I have no right to blame you for your behavior, because no matter what moral aspect it is, it is right.

"But you don't have the right to blame me." He raised his snow-white eyelashes and stared at Lu Chen stubbornly, "You can't watch innocent insects die in front of you, and I can't watch you die in front of you."

"No matter from which level, it's right for me."

Lu Chen looked at him for a moment and put his hands on his right hand, like a prayer: "When we meet, we can't sit and wait for death, and you must not die in front of me."

"I'll go crazy."

His tone was almost calm, but his eyes were as deep as a pool, and under the pool was a bottomless dark and imperceptible bias.

Gu Yuming noticed it, but he bent his head and smiled, and his palms slowly tightened.

"Of course," he said, "we all have to go out alive."

The next ten minutes of the death-like sickle was placed in the punctual position.

The female insect wearing a mask carried a child protected by an adult female insect. As a father, the female insect resisted crazily, but was firmly restrained by several other masked insects.

The child cried and burped and shouted, "Dad, Dad."

The bullet screen was already full of anger. It insulted the military department and didn't take any action so far. I couldn't wait to mention the kitchen knife at home and rushed to the scene to fight with this group of terrorists.

The insects squatting on the ground either stared at the mask worm angrily, turned their heads and pretended that nothing had happened, or lowered their heads and sobbed, immersed in fear.

Meng Liu couldn't help it. He wanted to stand up and was firmly pulled by Gu Xi: "Are you crazy? This will only die in vain--"

Meng Liu wanted to say something else. Lu Chen stood up as usual: "Let the child back into his father's arms, in exchange for me."