67 Blame

Moore was sitting by the window of the office, looking at a piece of white paper on the table.

"Major Moore." A bug tapped on his desk and handed over the document. "Do you have time to talk?"

Moore suddenly withdrew his mind and looked up to see another adjutant, Major Yan Mo. He was stunned: "Would you like to talk to me?"

Yan Mo's military uniform was well dressed, and his cold eyebrows were half hidden under the brim of the military hat, which looked unhuman. Moore felt strange, because although he was also an adjutant, Gu Yu didn't often use them. Before that, Yan Mo couldn't even say a few words to him.

"Well, are you free?" Yan Mo asked in front of him.

Moore paused and said with a smile, "Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

Yan Mo dragged out a chair in front of him and sat down. When he sat down, he also took a regular and rigid look at the military worm's behavior. He said quietly, "Let's talk about Colonel Gu."

Moore's eyes condensed: "If it's about the colonel's private matter, I have no comment."

His attitude was like a big enemy and he could not be said. Yan Mo paused: "It's also about your private affairs, Major Moore."

Moore was a little confused: "What's the personal matter about me? What does it have to do with the colonel?

The pupil under the brim of Yan Mo's hat glanced at him faintly, as if he glanced at him, and slowly asked Moore's shocking words: "Don't you like Colonel Gu, Major Moore?"

Moore reacted a little too irresponsive. He stood up and stared at him angrily: "What the hell are you talking about? Colonel Gu already has Lieutenant General Lu!"

Yan Mo was not panicked by him staring at him like this, and still looked up at him with cold eyes: "So - don't you don't like it. Is there already Lieutenant General Lu?"

Moore was a little annoyed by the gap in his words: "Is there any difference? Even if you like it? What if you don't like it? Their feelings have long been unable to allow any insects to enter!"

Yan Mo's always frozen face rarely smiled, "How do you know it's impossible, Major Moore? Nothing is impossible. Even if it is impossible now, I don't know if it will be impossible in the future.

Moore took a few breaths of excitement. He calmed down a little and still stared at him: "Is it the Male Insect Protection Association who sent you to talk to me?"

Yan Mo didn't say anything.

"Then forgive me for not talking to you." Moore made a gesture of invitation outside the door.

Yan Mo got up, but he didn't leave. His eyes have always been extremely calm: "Major Moore, I believe you will figure it out in the future, because you are the worm that can turn the impossible into a possibility - Colonel Gu is not flattering to many female insects close to him, but the only thing he can treat you differently. In time, who can guarantee What about the future?"

Moore thought his words were ridiculous: "Colonely Gu just thinks that I am a colleague, subordinate and partner. You look at it with prejudice, and of course what you see is prejudice."

"And you don't know anything," Moore said with a sinking face. "You don't understand at all - what Lieutenant General Lu means to Colonel Gu."

And he saw it with his own eyes and heard it.

When the male insect was dying in a pool of blood, whose name was it?

Moore had never seen such a heavy and deep fetter between the two insects in his life. The scene shocked him for a long time and was destined to be unforgettable even after many years.