56 Hijacking

The banquet ended, and the stage, which had been singing all night, ended. The guests left separately, and only the host stayed to clean up the mess.

After laughing all night, Randall was a little tired. He said to the black-haired male worm, "I'll go back to my room and take a shower first."

Meng Liu looked up and down at his slightly tired face, and his eyes behind his pale gray eyes moved. Fang nodded and said, "I'll go up with you."

Randall's eyes were scattered for a moment, and then gathered again with a faint smile: "Isn't my room ready?"

Meng Liu was about to step up the upstairs. Hearing this, he immediately turned his head and looked over. His eyes were cold: "This is our home. Of course, we are in the same room."

Randall put his hands into his windbreaker pockets, looked down at the smooth floor with a smile, and said, "Don't argue about this issue, Lord, it's too naive."

Meng Liu calmed down and said calmly, "I'll take you back."

He emphasized the word "go back", and Randall didn't say whether he could keep up.

Just outside the balcony on the second floor, the three insects upstairs happened to come out of the balcony. Gu Xi, who opened the door in front of him, had sharp eyes. He noticed that Randall and Meng Liu were coming at a glance, and instantly reacted quickly closed the balcony door.

The pitiful Fymus, who knew nothing behind him, directly hit his back. He held the bridge of his nose and said, "Gu Xi, what are you doing? Why did you suddenly stop when you walk well..."

Not only was Fimes dumb when he saw the situation outside, but also Liu Qingfeng, who looked curious behind him.

Marshal Randall... He doesn't leave tonight. Are you going to stay overnight?

It's rare in 800 years!

Gu Xi closed it in time, but unfortunately, the balcony door was glass. As soon as Randall went upstairs, he saw the situation inside at a glance.

Gu Xi was so embarrassed that he wanted to find a crack to get in, but Randall's attitude was natural. When he passed by, he nodded to Gu Xi through the glass, with a slightly curved polite smile.

Gu Xi had to nod awkwardly to him through the glass. The two companions behind him had already hid as deserters and pretended to be timid. Meng Liu also looked at Gu Xi. Gu Xi hurriedly frowned at him with the marshal behind his back. He opened his mouth and said, "You boy, you have to work harder today. Don't be such a good opportunity in vain!"

Entering the room, Randall casually untied his tie and cufflinks and said with a smile, "I haven't come back for a while. It's a little strange. When are there so many boxes in the corridor?"

Meng Liu was hesitating whether to pour him a glass of water. He was so nervous that he didn't know where to put it. He was stunned and explained, "It's the express bought by Fimes."

Afraid that Randall would not like it, he hurriedly said, "I have told him several times not to block the corridor and ask him to clean it up as soon as possible. He has not been remembered for a long time. I will..."

Randall took off the windbreaker with a faint expression, threw it at the end of the bed, looked up at the wedding photo on the bedside wall, and replied to the usual friendly tone: "I'm really gratified that there are new changes in the family, and you have adapted better, and you are like friends with them... Or is it closer to roommates, or a little longer. Is the moon considered a family member?

Meng Liu finally realized that something was wrong and hurriedly said, "No, absolutely not. I don't have much contact with them at ordinary times."

Randall's expression seemed to be just casual, and soon he didn't pay attention to it. He walked past the end of the bed, sat down on the sofa, folded his legs, and said in a peaceful chatting posture, "Can you help me pour a glass of water?"