Extra 3

A thunder flashed, and the rain poured down.

Ten-year-old Xiao Meng Liu sat in front of the window and looked up with a thick book.

The rain fell on the window, and like thousands of streams, slid down the glass.

The sticky rain flew into the half-open window sash and hit Meng Liu's face, and the air sent the smell of dirt and tide in the yard.

In June, the rainy season of Capital Star has always been like this.

Xiao Meng Liu turned his head and took a look at the house. The lights in the hall are bright, as if the light of the whole day is not enough for these adults to indulge in joy. The male and female twisted their waists and danced in the dance floor, danced a ballroom dance, the piano and violin were combined, and the music flowed over the heads of the insects.

Xiao Meng frowned like a little adult.

He doesn't like so many guests at home. This made him feel that this place was no longer his home. Many strange insects were crowded here, which was more relaxed than his master.

But the male father likes to entertain guests, and the female father also said that this is a necessary way to make friends in the aristocratic society. It seems that the more insects come, the more they can prove the fame of the Meng family in this aristocratic circle.

"President Meng, please help me introduce it, please..." A female insect in a suit and leather shoes stepped on an anxious step and followed the young Meng Shenzhi.

Not only this female insect, but also many female insects are asking him to do something. Meng Shen knew that he was so busy that he could hardly stop, but he stopped when he walked to the window.

"Aliu." The young Chairman Meng said to his little nephew, " Close the window. It's raining. What if you catch a cold later?"

Meng Liu raised his head from the book and looked at his uncle.

The female insect behind him also noticed the little male insect in the corner. She couldn't help but speak enthusiastically and said in the tone of the elders, "It turned out to be Master Meng. Why didn't you go to the hall and sit in the corner? There will be an important guest bug coming later. I just saw your father looking for you!"

Xiao Meng squeezed his lips and didn't want to talk very much.

Meng Shenzhi gently rubbed the top of the little male worm's hair: "Don't worry, I won't tell your father that you are here. But remember to show up at dinner.

Xiao Meng Liu nodded quickly and said obediently, "I will, uncle."

Meng Shen knew that he took a few steps, then turned around and said, "Remember to close the window."

Meng Liu had to stand up from the small sofa, skillfully climbed to the place where he had just sat, and stepped on the sofa to reach the high window.

Suddenly, he saw a car stop at the front door, and a black umbrella float gently from the road.

Meng Liu couldn't help thinking, is this the important guest bug just mentioned?

He took another look at it. The black umbrella was raised slightly, revealing the face of a young teenager.

Meng Liu's hand to close the window paused.

The young man was very tall, dressed in an elegant black suit, light golden shoulder-length hair, especially a pair of lake-blue clear eyes, which were particularly beautiful, like a cloudless sky reflected in his eyes.

Xiao Meng Liu was distracted for a moment.

Such a bright and confident existence, as if everything should be the soil he stepped on under his feet, and the gloomy and violent rainy season sky could not hide his noble birth.