95 Experiment

The scene froze for a moment, and no one could react.

The speed of being swallowed up is so fast that the viewer is so cold, his legs and feet are weak, shocking the power of these disgusting insects.

The first to react was the federal officials around Ambassador Aitlan, who exclaimed: "Ambassador!"

"Ambassador--!"

Unfortunately, no matter how much they shouted, they were too weak to go back to heaven. The corpse had already turned into the nutrients of these low-level Zergs, and there was no residue left.

"Your Highness Kleist!" One of his officials looked at Kleist harshly, "What is your intention of pushing the ambassador down the worm tide? Does the empire want to abandon its diplomatic relations, tear up the treaty, and spare no effort to go to war with us again?

Crest stared at the position of Dunlea's final fall, stunned for a moment, then turned his head and looked at Gu Yu in front of him.

They all read the solemn in each other's eyes.

This must not be recognized. Gu Yu quickly asked the official, "Which eyes do you see that the ambassador was pushed by our Highness?"

The official said angrily, "Why can't you see it? There was obviously a dispute between them just now. The ambassador angered your highness, which led to the murder!"

"Oh?" Gu Yu raised a cold curvature on the corners of his lips and asked with interest, "Excuse me, which one do you see pushed him?"

The official was speech-sensed for a moment.

An official beside him said, "It's right! It seems to be right!"

Another official said, "Nonsense, it's obviously left! I saw His Royal Highness Kleist move to the left with my own eyes!"

Gu Yu said exaggeratedly, "Oh - so you're not sure? What does that have to do with our highness? Maybe your ambassador didn't stand firm, or deliberately killed himself?

The federal official blushed with anger: "It's simply unreasonable! How can the ambassador fall down for no reason? How can anyone not want to live by himself?

"How do I know? Why don't you ask the dead ambassador?" Gu Yu smiled and said, "Or, ask who are you?"

This sentence offended all the federal officials and jumped anxiously: "Is the empire now going to blame us, distorting the facts and concealing the truth?"

Hearing this, Gu Yu's smile deepened, and he smiled particularly hypocritically: "If I want to hide the truth, wouldn't it be better to leave all of you?"

"You, you..." Federal officials were so angry that they couldn't speak, but they subconsciously stepped back half a step and were a little franked against Gu Yu.

If you push this male insect into a hurry, you may really be able to leave them behind!

Kleist looked sarcastically, with a cool arc on the corners of his lips: "Guys, don't forget that you are still standing on the territory of our empire. It's better to be honest when you are a guest in another home.

The male insects are behind the officials.

Meng stayed behind them and looked at the federal officials for a long time, and finally his eyes stopped on one of them.

The official's face was not obvious, and the right side hanging on his side trembled slightly.

Meng Liu's eyes darkened, and his eyes were stained with a little caution.