106 Tame

As the end of the year was approaching, another heavy snow fell in the central area of the capital.

It snowed so heavily that it was covered with down jackets that he had to take a shortcut and take a lonely path that he had never walked before.

When he arrived downstairs in the laboratory, he stood in the corridor to pat the snow on his body. For a moment, he was a little stunned. He looked at the hills accumulated in the snow and remembered the days when he made a snowman and had a snowball fight with his brother when he was a child.

The tip of his nose is slightly sore.

"Bang--"

Suddenly, there was a sound of glass knocking behind him.

Thinking that it was blown by the wind, he inadvertently turned around and glanced at the locked glass door in the corridor.

His eyes suddenly widened.

"Bing-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-

A pair of hands was poked out of the dark door, patting the glass frantically.

He opened his mouth and was so scared that he couldn't scream. He looked around for help and didn't see any insects. The glass door was still being hit manically, and I didn't know where the courage came from. He moved carefully and approached the extremely sealed door.

The manic slap stopped, and the hand was gone. He approached the door, overcame his curiosity, and began to look into the glass with his head turned.

Suddenly! A face is stuck to the glass!

He was so scared that he retreated several steps in a row.

He didn't know where his elbow touched the switch, the light in the corridor lit up, and the face of his face was clearly displayed in front of him.

In broad daylight, it's not that I bumped into something ghost - it was indeed a normal worm. The thin face looked quite handsome, but the skin was so white that I had never seen the sun for more than ten years, and my eyes... were terribly red.

Those eyes are the only place in him that doesn't look like normal insects. That kind of look, which can be recognized at a glance by a top student in biomedicine, is a typical feature of mania patients.

This male insect is indeed wearing a blue sick suit.

Wait, male worm?

After knowing that he felt from the breath, although it was very light, the worm behind the glass door that was onset of manic disease was indeed a male worm.

How can there be patients in the laboratory building? Or a male?

He was suspicious and tried to communicate with the male insect, but because of the mania, he could not give any response except for the violent kick and pat on the door that could not be opened.

"Dad-Dad--"

Suddenly, there was the footsteps of a group of insects on the other side of the door.

Eun was suspicious and did not dare to expose himself. He hid sideways behind the wall by the door.

"Quick! Take the little gentleman back! What does the worm under care eat? How many times has this been out?"

"Quick! Inject sedatives! Bring the tranquilizer!"

The male insect struggled hard like a beast in distress, making the glass door rattling, but finally disappeared under the action of tranquilizer. After the footsteps were far away, he poked his head cautiously.