108 Divorce

Meng Liu was sent to the hospital.

Fortunately, although the wound is deep, it does not cut the middle artery, but the surface looks shocking. After taking the medicine and dressing, Meng Liu fell asleep in the hospital bed.

The first round of negotiations with the Federation broke up in the middle of the negotiations.

Although Randall and Lu Chen were at the scene, and the empire was full of sincerity for peace, Oggsger, the federal side, was aggressive from beginning to end, biting the death of the ambassador. The condition for reconciliation must be to return to the Federation with them for investigation.

Lu Chen could never let Gu Yu go with them.

Investigate, investigate, who knows what they want to do under the guise of this?

Even the most calm and self-contained army commander of the whole army could not calm down, and the negotiation naturally collapsed.

As soon as he left, Randall wanted to say something to Lu Chen. The adjutant Eville, who was waiting outside the field, quickly stepped forward, listened to him, and told him what had happened in the Male Insect Protection Association.

Lu Chen didn't know what had happened. He saw that Randall had always maintained a good demeanor on his face, and he was suddenly shrouded in gloom, which was terribly dark.

He reluctantly said to Lu Chen, "There is a step in advance", and then quickly walked out. Ewell also wanted to put a military coat on him, which was also waved away by Randall.

For the first time to make Randall so gaffe in public, Lu Chen quickly guessed that it was mostly Meng Liu who had something. He turned around again and wanted to ask Liu Zhen, but his eyes suddenly met Augsger, who had exited from the federal exit.

Oggsger was not aggressive when negotiating, but his expression was particularly relaxed, and his peach blossom eyes blinked at Lu.

Lu Chen used to be an old opponent with him on the front line, and he knew more or less about his temperament. This made Lu Chen realize that the federation represented by Augsger was not on a whim. On the contrary, they were more like rehearsing a script that had been decided for a long time.

Whether the ambassador was killed or the negotiation fell out, he held his family's encounter and made Lu Chen unable to maintain absolute rational calm on the spot... These have been planned for a long time.

What does that have to do with the male insect country behind it?

It's not that he is suspicious. It's really the time for the federal ambassador to have an accident. What a coincidence.

Coincidentally, as if they knew in advance, there would be an accident in the United Mecha Competition.

In the cafe on the corner of 42nd Street in the central area.

The air is filled with a slightly bitter aroma of coffee, and the soothing music flows slowly in the store, but the leisurely afternoon time is no longer quiet at this moment.

Just because there was a white-haired male sitting near the floor-to-ceiling window, it attracted the attention of all the guests in the cafe.

The male worm wears daily casual clothes, with long hair tied low behind his head, took off his thick down jacket and put it on the back of the chair. He only left a turtleneck brown sweater, and half of his face was buried in the collar.

But obviously, even if only half of the handsome and beautiful face is exposed, it is still well-defined and eye-catching.

Moreover, who doesn't know Gu Yu in the empire now?