92 Evacuation

Gu Yu believes that he is not a worm who is keen on solving problems with violence, but sometimes violence is indeed the simplest and most effective way.

In the arena, in just a few tens of minutes, Oggsger has turned over four armors in a row, with the momentum of sweeping thousands of troops. He pointed to the camera and shouted arrogantly: "It seems that the empire has no one who can fight except Lu Chen."

Then he brushed his hair back and looked at the judges' stage with the corners of his lips up: "Dear General Lu, is your hero really busy, or are you afraid to come on the stage? If I say the latter, then such a coward is also worthy of you?

As soon as he said this, the bullet screen was more excited than when he satirized that "the empire has nothing to fight".

[What is the naive major general of the Federation talking about?!]

[The fist is already hard! I have rushed to the arena with my kitchen knife!]

[What the hell? Where did he get the right to say that we, Major General Gu? We, Major General Gu, are the unique and most responsible male insects in the history of the world!]

[Fuck! Is it true that a large group of females of our Zerg are dead? Brothers, spit to drown this simple thing!]

Originally, in this silent war of bullet subtitles, the empire has always been at a disadvantage. Since the Internet black has been rectified by Gu Yu, a unique male worm, the Empire Star Network Forum has been rarely calm recently, and the quality of netizens has suddenly improved by more than a little in one night.

As a result, the imperial networm, which has been calm for a period of time, is actually at a disadvantage when encountering the defeated federal netizens in the past.

The federal people were not happy for a while. After touching the bottom line of this group of brainless female insects, they found that your grandfather was still your grandfather. In terms of scolding, no one can compare with this pile of tough females.

In the bullet screen that suddenly exploded, even if federal netizens have the intention to defend the reputation of their major generals, they are often bombarded as soon as they say a last sentence.

It's cruel, it's really too cruel.

The weak o of the Federation bit the handkerchiefs, and the females of the Zerg are too barbaric! It's like an online mob!

Just inside the venue, when the imperial audience was eager to throw Gupi to Ogorg, Gu Yu suddenly appeared, which in a sense saved the precarious diplomatic relations between the two countries.

He appeared in a black-and-white Jiay01, which caused screams and cheers from the imperial insects in the audience as soon as he appeared.

The audience shouted hoarsely and still shouted. They have a lot of faces. How can they shout louder and longer than the federal people who just came out of Oggsger?

"Well, handsome!"

In the stands of the two countries in Area C in the distance, Kleist looked at the bustle and called out. If it hadn't been for the royal etiquette, the whistle would have blown.

Ambassador Aitlan, Dunlio, who was sitting several empty seats away from him, glanced at him coldly, withdrew his sight and hummed gently.

The female insect is indeed a female insect. As soon as she saw the male insect, she was so excited.

This male can climb to the position of major general, which is a little powerful, but there is really no suspense against Oggsger. Although Dunlio is vaguely at cord with Augsger, he still has to recognize the strength of this federal national idol.