113 Exchange

"What's going on?"

Gu Yu hurriedly walked up to the main control console, pressing on the end of his eyes, as if the heavy wind and rain were approaching, and he glared sharply at Liu Zhen, who was in the general control room of the Third Army in the projection.

"How could Lu Chen lose contact?"

The atmosphere in the commander-in-chief of the Fifth Army was extremely depressed. The male insects suddenly had unreserved S-class spiritual power shrouded the whole audience like a big net. The military insects were all cold, and they did not dare to take a breath. They were afraid that they would touch the general at this time.

Liu Zhen had never seen Gu Yu's cold look. He choked for a moment and was also anxious. He didn't dare to hide it and explain the situation.

The atmosphere on the Western Front has been gradually tense these days. The warship command battle with Major General Vecil of the Federation is coming to an end, and the Third Army gradually has the upper hand under the command of Lu Shen.

Later, Vesir wanted to attack east and west, but was seen through by Lu Chen. He personally led the mecha troops to the rear of the federal commander-in-chief from the other side.

But it was there that Lu Shen's mecha "Imperial Star" had a small problem.

Liu Zhen was originally from the Fifth Army. Later, Lu Chen transferred to the Third Army, and he was also transferred. After the retirement of Lieutenant General Lu due to the loss of control of the mecha, he finally returned to the military headquarters this time. Every time before going to the battlefield, Liu Zhen took the inspection of the "Imperial Star" to the extreme.

However, Baimi was still sparse. On the way back to the ship, the fuel was suddenly insufficient.

Liu Zhen frowned and was so anxious that his speech was almost unclear: "I, I still can't figure out what went wrong. Mingming, Mingming, before going to the battlefield, the fuel was checked, and it was fully equipped - later I checked again and found that there might be a bug on the fuel memory display device!"

"At that time, the lieutenant general's mecha was out of fuel, and I immediately sent the nearby mecha to pick him up, but when I contacted the lieutenant general again, his brain was lost!"

Hearing this, Gu Yu's eyebrows suddenly looked at awe-inspiring: "Where is the mecha that answered?"

Liu Zhen didn't dare to look into Gu Yu's eyes. A good young man was so anxious that he was about to cry: "That mecha is also completely lost... He may be an undercover agent sent by the enemy..."

"It's me, my fault!" Liu Zhen completely lost his voice on his face, "Middle General Gu, I'm sorry, it's all my dereliction of duty. I asked the nearest mecha to take it..."

"The second time, this is the second time..." He muttered. Seeing Lieutenant Colonel Liu crying, the military insects around him blushed their eyes and turned away.

But no bug knows what Gu Yu thinks.

Liu Zhen has the right to cry, but he doesn't.

He still has to calm down, calm down, and then calm down...

Mr. Lu disappeared, and the burden of the whole east line and west line fell on his shoulders. He also had to find Mr. Lu and bring him back safely.

Gu Yu's eyebrows became colder and colder. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After a while, he opened it and stared straight at Liu Zhen and asked calmly, "Who was driving the mecha that took Lieutenant General Lu at that time?"

Liu Zhentong's eyes were red: "Yes, it's Yan Mo... He transferred the Third Army from the Fifth Legion half a month ago."

With that, Liu Zhen gritted his teeth and punched the table dullly: "If I had known that I was an undercover agent, I would never have passed his application report!" This bastard! He doesn't deserve to be a military worm!"