Prologue

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary and a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incident or situation and is written as a work of fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Even you know Vivek, our marriage is not normal and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away from him.

"Then let's work to make it normal, love. Yes, I do see us differently from other normal couples, but that is because I live a fairytale that I never believed in, with you. You make me want to come back home every day and you know my home is not the one with 4 walls", I heard my husband say to me and my questioning gaze immediately met his light brown orbs that held nothing but pure love.

"My home is you." He whispered and I could feel my cheeks getting wetter than they already were.

"Everything is imperfectly perfect, but I am still willing to make it work how you want, but for that you need to start believing in yourself, you need to be happy. Will you do that for me, for yourself, for us?" He asked me hopefully, and how could I refuse the only thing that he has ever asked from me in our past 6 months of marriage?

I nodded meekly and he kissed my forehead while taking me in his loving embrace.

I love my husband!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smriti Singhania is a 21-year-old timid girl who is a bird in a gilded cage. Being the second in succession of Singhania Group Of Industries, Smriti is trapped in her family's expectations and has hidden her aspirations in some deep corner of her heart. She had long given up on her dreams but still finds ways to appreciate the gift of life. She is altruistic and it takes another gem to truly understand her worth in this selfish world.

Vivek Agnihotri  is a successful 27-year-old neurologist at Agnihotri Life Care Centre, one of the most trusted hospitals in Delhi. He has worked hard to make a name for himself in society. Vivek is a true family man and a protective elder brother to his 2 younger siblings. He is a charmer and the most eligible bachelor in the town. He particularly holds no interest in marriage but wishes to commit his heart to only 1 woman in his journey of life.

Join Smriti and Vivek in their journey of friendship, love, trust and belongingness as I discover my inner writer while penning down their beautiful journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: This is my first book and hence I'm bound to make mistakes, but I'm ready for this rollercoaster ride! I'm ready to learn from those mistakes and take steps to make your reading experience pleasant and enjoyable. All I ask is for your support and kindness.

Do give this book a chance! :)