Authors Note - New Book

Hi Guys!

Wishing you all once again a very Happy New Year! May this new year bring lots of happiness and well-being to all of you😊❤️

With that, I would like to tell you all that I have started writing a new book called "Yours Faithfully".

Would mean a lot to me if you all give it a try too!❤️

Please continue supporting this book as well and please give the new book a chance as well. 

Both books have very different and unique storylines and I am sure you'll enjoy reading that too.

I also promise that I'm not going to abandon this book. I'll be updating both the books side by side.

Also, do let me know after reading the prologue of the new book whether you find it interesting or not.

Yours Faithfully,

Author :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the prologue of the book -

Dear Dhruv,

Hope this letter finds you in one piece, mentally prepared for the whirlwind that is Maya. Brace yourself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arjun, how could you? Why would you read those letters and not even care to tell me?"

"Maya, I understand you're upset, and I genuinely apologize. I messed up. But let me make it up to you. I'll help you break this alliance with Dhruv. Whatever it takes."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You... you broke my heart, Arjun?"

"Maya. We've come too far to back out now. Tomorrow is our wedding, and you will stand beside me."

"You may force me into this, Arjun, but don't expect a happy marriage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embark on a rollercoaster of love, laughter, and unexpected twists with Maya and Arjun as they navigate their path through their not-so-common love story - where secrets collide, hearts entwine, and the path to 'happily ever after' takes an unexpected detour.