𝟎𝟏

the tall, gray haired male "(last name) (name)" walked lazily to his home after a long boring day at the akademiya with multiple new books in his arms.

he quietly unlocked his front door and sets down his new mathematics and chemistry books down. (name) looked over at his mailbox that was near his door. he noticed a black envelope as he picked it up to read it.

(name) skimmed through the envelope quickly and furrowed his eyebrows. "..blue lock huh?". he didn't think that this "blue lock" project would interest him but he did want to learn more about making physical holograms and it would be a good opportunity to get away from his annoying roommate. and of course. money. a lot of it.

so (name) decided to accept in helping the project.

today was the day that (name) was arriving to blue lock, he had entered the big blue and black building that looked like a prison to him. (name) was quick to notice a black haired male with some ugly bowl cut who (name) will be working with for this project. ego jinpachi.

"al (name), I presume?"

(name) simply nods and crossed his arms as he tried to be as polite as possible. he could tell that the this man was observing him. trying to find any weakness that would put him off from working with (name).

ego gestured (name) to follow him. the two men went into ego's large office. (name) observed the room and noticed a shorter, pink haired girl in the corner of the room while holding a notepad.

ego sat down on his chair and began to speak in a flat, dead tone. "I assume you already know all the details of this project so i won't be going over it again. you better be useful."

(name) scoffed slightly and a smug look appeared on his face, "I assure you that i will be useful to this project."

ego smirked liking the confidence (name) had. he knew that (name) was an egoist. "good. now let's get this over with. we require you to make a physical hologram that the players can feel. we need these holograms to be able to do everything a person can."

(name) places his finger on his chin as his brain began to think rapidly. after a while he hummed and nods. "okay. i'll get that done as soon as possible. it shouldn't be much of a hassle."

ego squints his eyes, "mind if you explain to me how you'll do that, al (name)?" he questioned. waiting for (name) to respond.

"i could possibly create and insert a microchip into the hologram projector so that the hologram could sense a presence and make contact with it. i've done it before." (name) explained briefly and thoroughly while staring at ego with his pretty eyes.

ego smirked and hummed in satisfaction. "you truly are a genius scholar, aren't you?" at first, ego didn't think much about (name). he did not think that (name) would be capable of complex things but oh dear he was very wrong.

(name) sighed and crossed his arms. "i am no genius. i am merely a feeble scholar."

published: 6/4/2023

517 words