𝟎𝟑

today, blue lock had officially started. anri was currently handing out the uniform to the players while (name) was checking all the holograms and fixing it if it had any bugs or issues.

(name) was listening to his music with his soundproof headphones while checking all the holograms in a room when the door suddenly opened revealing a blue haired male with blue eyes. (name) turned around. pausing his work observing the male and noticed he was wearing the blue lock uniform.

"..a player i see. what are you doing here?" (name) asked straightforwardly.

the blue-haired male sweated nervously and bowed deeply. "i apologize! i got lost and entered the wrong room.. my name is isagi yoichi!" the boy, isagi yoichi, introduced himself before lifting his head back up to meet eyes with (name).

(name) hummed. "oh.. alright. what room are you in? i'll take you there since i've finished fixing the bugs in this hologram anyways." (name) said as he took isagi's arm and began to drag him gently.

isagi yelped in light surprise when (name) dragged him but he allows him to drag him anyways. isagi cleared his throat and spoke. "..what's your name sir? i don't think your a player."

(name) looked down at isagi and nods. "you are correct. i am not a player at blue lock. my name is al (name)." he introduced himself and isagi's eyes widened.

"al (name)?! the one who made the training regime?!" isagi said in pure surprise and shock. he looked up at (name) for confirmation. isagi earned a nod from (name). "precisely."

isagi nods still in shock but spoke. ".. i am in team z." (name) nods and continued to drag isagi there.

the two boys talked to each other for a bit. well mostly isagi was talking. (name) had his music on so he couldn't really hear isagi that well but they soon arrived at a room with the label, "team z".

(name) unlocked the door for isagi, revealing a few boys on the ground in their uniforms while some of them were changing. isagi looked around the room before he heard his name being called. "isagi-kun!"

isagi snapped his head to the direction on whoever called him and noticed kira. isagi smiled widely in relief. "kira-kun.." kira sucked in a breath as he sighed in relief. "thank goodness.. i'm in the same room as someone i know!" isagi laughed and agreed, "ha ha.. i'm relieved too."

(name) silently watch the two interact by the door frame before snorting in amusement when a piece of clothing flew right over to isagi's face.  "gah!" isagi yelped again as he peaked out of the clothes hearing someone apologize. "ah, my bad."

an orange-haired, buff guy apologized while isagi gawked at how crazy his body is. completely caught off-guard and he suddenly said, "watch your step."

isagi looked down to see a black haired male with yellow bangs sleeping on the ground while sucking his fingers and mumbling some words. then some random bald guy introduced himself to isagi. (name) was not paying attention but just observing all the players in the room.

(name) snapped out of his thoughts when he notices ego on the screen. ego spoke but paused mid sentence when he noticed (name) in the room. ego deadpanned and looks at (name) through the screen.

"go help anri cook meals for the boys. your done checking all the holograms right?" ego ordered while asking. (name) sighed and took off his sound proof headphones and nods.

"yes i have finished checking all the holograms. the bugs have been repaired. and why should i go cook meals?" (name) responded with slight annoyance in his voice but ego smirked.

"well.. if you go cook the meals, i'll go buy those new nerdy ass books you want." (name) immediately paused for a moment and sighed. (name) walked out of the room not wanting to waste time on small talk with ego.

so now, (name) is off to go cook meals with anri for the boys.

question, do you all want anri as a love interest? answers are appreciated.

published: 7/4/2023

668 words