𝟏𝟓

(name) had a lot of work piling up lately and he was getting a bit stressed. he sighed and plopped his face right on the table. making a loud thump as he looked at the amount of paperwork he had from ego and the akademiya itself.

just when (name)'s face smacked down on the table, the door opened revealing a worried isagi, a smiley bachira, a deadpan rin, a panicking tokimitsu, and a very stylish aryu. turns out this boys were just walking around the blue lock facility when they heard the loud thump.

(name) looked at the five boys with a blank look. "..why are you all in my office?" (name) mumbled as he lifted his head up while speaking in a monotone voice. isagi's jaw dropped at (name)'s almost annoyed voice while aryu thought it was stylish to be able to still be stoic though clearly exhausted.

bachira smiled widely as he saw (name) since he hasn't gotten to talk to (name) as much. though he had heard good things from isagi. bachira walked over to (name) giving (name) a big surprise hug as bachira began ranting about how he had wanted to talk with (name) since like forever.

the other four boys just stood there awkwardly while (name) sat there awkwardly as well. contemplating if he should say something or not but one thing that's for sure is that he doesn't hug people back and he just sat there.

"cut it out bob cut." rin finally snapped as he walked over to (name) and bachira and pulled bachira away from (name) causing a whine to come out of bachira's mouth while bachira pouted at rin. "no fun." bachira said while he looks at rin.

(name) sighed tiredly as he listened to rin and bachira arguing while he rubbed the red spot on his forehead that was caused due to (name) smacking his own face onto the table. ouch.

isagi walked over to (name) as he looked at the tiny red wound on (name)'s forehead. "you.. uh, alright?" isagi asked, seemingly rather awkward as he nervously sweatdropped. isagi had always been a bit nervous around (name) due to (name)'s smart and snarky comebacks and intelligence.

(name) sighed as he gave isagi a small nod while he rubbed his thumb against his forehead. his eyes twitching slightly while rin and bachira continued with their small quarrel. well its mostly rin scolding bachira for hugging (name) so suddenly but still.

aryu and tokimitsu just stood there with exchanging looks of concern and a bit of amusement. the two were just wondering if they should break rin and bachira both away from each other but decided against it as they both really didn't want to get involve with a childish little fight.

after a while, (name) finally had enough of their bullshit.(name) stood up from his chair and hissed towards both rin and bachira. "shut up." (name) said in an angry tone, causing silence to fill the room for a while before bachira pouted sadly and pounced onto (name), clinging onto him.

bachira apologized to (name) multiple times. bachira was basically clinging onto (name) at this point. while rin, would just not apologize being the stubborn guy he is. rin just crossed his arms and looked away with a slightly angered look that (name) had told him to shut up.

"okay please stop. this isn't  very stylish of you all." aryu said while flicking his hair back with his hand to create a dramatic effect. this just made everyone stare at aryu awkwardly, but honestly. aryu being aryu, he enjoyed the attention on him.

(name) grumbled in annoyance as he looked at both bachira and rin. "i'm not dealing with this today." (name) said with a sigh as he pushed bachira off him and walked out of the room with a tired look on his face.

needless to say, once the doors shut, the boys immediately began to argue on who's fault was it. at least tokimitsu's buff body was there to break them up so they wouldn't fight and in the end, they all settled to apologize to (name) together. except for rin. obviously.

my exams are coming soon so updates might be slow, but i'll try to make a schedule for it. but anyways, thank you for the all the love for this book <3

published: 17/5/2023

713 words