𝟑𝟑

the day passed by quickly and it was already the next day. things were going surprisingly quite smoothly. well for now at the least as (name) was observing them train and helping them at the same time since bastard munchen was up against ubers next and (name) was helping them train a bit for their match.

igaguri groaned loudly and was complaining all the time about the training being too difficult and tiring. (name) didn't even know how a guy like him managed to make it pass to the second selection but whatever. he watched as isagi, igaguri and raichi were running to train their stamina. they all look so sweaty but luckily, (name) brought a small bottle of air freshener.

"ORAAA! 20 more!" raichi yelled loudly to the point (name) could hear it from all across the field. he sprayed the air a bit and sighed at the fresh coffee smell but turned to look at the three boys and gave a most deadpan look when he saw igaguri had fell down for like so many times while raichi got past isagi and laughed out loud.

(name) really did wonder why he was even here as he sat back and watch as they run back and forth, back and forth again and again till they finished. igaguri fell multiple times which wasn't much of a surprise in (name)'s perspective but he didn't care much as he watch as the boys prepared for the next training. one touch pass training.

kurona kicked the ball off to isagi and then, isagi ran in zig zags passed the mannequin like figures but messed up a bit as the ball hit it. isagi cursed to himself when he saw that he messed up but kurona forgave him with ease though that wasn't the thing isagi was worrying much about right now. it was the fact that (name) was watching the entire thing.

isagi didn't know why but he has this feeling that was blooming inside of him that was basically saying that he should do his best and he always does his best but when (name) is around, he pushed himself much more than usual. like an attempt to impress (name) but he truthfully, really didn't know why he was doing it just for (name).

he pressed his hand on his chest as his face scrunched up a bit at the unknown feeling. isagi was in a daze for a moment before kurona called for him. "isagi, it's time for off the ball training." kurona called out while placing his water away which isagi quickly nodded and shook the feelings off himself. perhaps he'll question this later. he needs to focus on training first.

the off the ball training started soon and of course, isagi was a monster on the field and he simply shrugged of yukimiya and shot the ball into the goal. they both were panting heavily while kurona, raichi and igaguri were murmerring to themselves about isagi but all heads turned to (name) when (name) called for them.

"it's break time. get some rest. i'll meet back here later on after i report about this to ego.." (name) said as he left the room, his figure leaving the room and slowly fading away into the darkness. isagi stared at (name)'s retreating figure, seemingly in a bit of a trance but soon was snapped off when hiori threw a bottle towards isagi and mentioned meta vision.

hiori and isagi sat down beside each other with their backs leaning up against the wall and sweat was rolling down their foreheads after a long day of training and kicking balls. isagi and hiori sipped their water while isagi was explaining the concept of meta vision to hiori. they chatted for a bit before hiori brought up a new topic that he was pretty curious of after they spoke about the whole meta vision thing and about isagi wanting to beat kaiser.

"..you got pretty distracted during the one pass touch training. what's wrong?" hiori asked with a quiet and curious tone while glancing at isagi. meanwhile.. isagi froze up, his cheeks blooming a bit red at the thought of the one pass touch training they had earlier. now that he think about it, why did he even get distracted and mess it up?

isagi was silent and gave it some thought for a moment. he was able to do it a few days ago when (name) wasn't in the room watching everything but as soon as (name) entered the training room to observe them so he could report to ego on how much they improved, his mind went into jumbles like he felt pressured when he was feeling (name)'s gaze on him. watching him and his teammates every movement throughout the training.

isagi felt rather embarrassed at the thought. one person could have changed everything for isagi, and (name) had changed him. "i think i felt pressured with (name) being in the room watching us." isagi mumbled out of embarrassment but hiori understood that isagi was pressured when (name) was there. hiori could relate this situation with the situation with his parents.

their conversation was cut off when they watch raichi and igaguri arguing after raichi got baited my igaguri. hiori thought it was idiotic but isagi felt something new. a new way to beat kaiser and he was so quick to rush out of the room to go to the training room with a new mindset that he was determined would work. he just needed a little help from an orange head.

i saw my analytics were mostly girls and i just wanna ask for the girls reading this book if having boobs actually hurt or not ahkdsjasdka my elder sister wouldn't tell me ANYWAYS JUST CURIOUS GUYS DONT ANSWER IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE

published: 16/8/2023

961 words