𝟏𝟕

(name) was leaning against the wall with a bored expression on his face as he listened to music through his headphones. (name) was waiting for the clear teams at the moment. he was bored as hell but whatever.

he pauses when he heard the speaker announce the first clear team to enter. (name) took his headphones out and watched the dramatic opening of rin, aryu, tokimitsu, bachira and isagi as the five males enter the room.

bachira and isagi smiled brightly at (name) when they saw him. while aryu and tokimitsu talked to each other. rin was just, quiet. as per usual. the speaker started to announce the second clear team next.

nagi, barou, chigiri, zantetsu and kiyora soon entered the third selection room and nagi only said, "sup." while barou looked as irritated like he normally is and saying that he was here. chigiri spoke, saying that it felt like it's been a million years.

zantetsu and kiyora were silent while glancing at the room. they ended up speaking to isagi a bit till nagi notices (name) in the corner of the room. his eyes brightened up as he jumped onto (name) while the third clear team entered.

there was a bit of an awkward silence when a loud thud was heard. nagi's face on (name)'s chest while (name)'s back was on the ground. nagi whined as he nuzzled his face into (name)'s man boobs and began complaining how he wasn't able to beat a game stage since it required thinking.

(name) grunted as he prys nagi off him. saying that he'll help nagi later on just to save himself from all the gazes and surprised expressions. nagi seemed to pout when his face was pulled away from (name)'s soft chest.

nagi scrunched up to himself and sighed. feeling like he was in pillow heaven and quietly telling to himself, "ah.. man boobs. nice." nagi mumbled till both him and (name) looked at the fifth clear team that entered.

isagi's eyes widened when he saw niko and called his name out but stops when the speaker started to explain that a member of the fifth clear team, nishioka hajime, got injured. the sixth clear team began to enter and there was just boys tumbling down.

(name) and nagi stood up and looked at them with deadpan expressions. ':x' and ':[' were their faces as raichi yells at the boy, gagamaru, pinning him down on the ground. gagamaru just says that they had a lame entrance. (name) nodded along slightly at what gagamaru said.

"there's just one more clear team left." chigiri said quietly. seemingly a bit nervous while nagi walked closer to chigiri and spoke as well saying, "yeah. kunigami and reo haven't entered yet." (name) could tell that both the boys are nervous to see if their friends will make it or not.

the seventh clear team entered the room with igaguri saying 'amen' and two other boys standing beside them. a look of surprise were on everyone's faces when they saw that igaguri made it. even (name) can't help but be slightly surprised. his eyes widening slightly but going back to usual after a second.

nagi's eyes brightened up and shined when he saw reo at the back. adjusting his hair tie before lifting his head up to reveal his face. everybody's heart dropped when they saw the last person that entered wasn't kunigami.

but a blond haired, tanned male with pink ends on his hair. he smirked and simply said, "that's all." before the door behind him shut close. (name) squinted his eyes as he realizes this was shidou ryusei. the one he will be accompanying sae to meet later on. looks like a hassle to him.

isagi began to question reo on where kunigami is and reo just looked down with a saddened look. not saying anything as shidou went closer to isagi and said that he had sent kunigami on his merry way to hell.

shidou walked pass isagi while saying things about kunigami. bad and good. isagi just tells shidou to piss off and that seemed to tick shidou off as he tried to kick isagi but isagi was yanked down by chigiri.

bachira said to shidou to take it outside but was stopped when ego spoke and appeared on screen. ego began to explain shit that (name) already knew so he didn't give a damn. but (name) paused when he saw rin's eyes widened when ego said that sae will be playing in u-20.

ego continues to explain and for the first time in a while, (name) sees passion and determination in ego's eyes as he says, "let's go, you unpolished gems."

another part for today because i felt bad for making you guys wait so long

published: 28/6/2023

779 words