𝟎𝟗

rin observed (name) who was still creating the hologram. he watched how careful (name) was when making it, showing the great deal of effort to make the hologram as perfect as possible.

soon enough (name) had finished and turned to look at rin. "..your still here?" (name) mumbled in slight surprise. he didn't think that rin would have stayed. rin just nods in agreement but then got up to leave.

(name) sighed slightly as he watched rin walk away, he check the hologram one last time before following rin quietly from behind. he was quite curious on what rin was gonna do.

(name) opened the door and noticed rin just doing some yoga. rin paused for a moment and looked at (name) dead in the eye. "what are you doing here?" he asked straightforwardly and got down from his hand standing position.

"i'm simply curious about what you were going to do." (name) bluntly replied while walking over to rin and then sitting down beside him before taking out a book to read. this cause slight confusion for rin.  

"..why would anyone read in the yoga room? does he just read everywhere?" rin thought. but soon shrugged it off and continued to do his yoga while (name) reads. after a while, rin peaked over (name)'s shoulder to see what he was reading since he was curious.

rin blinked and rubbed his eyes as he read the title of the book. "a comprehensive look at japan's last three-hundred years". he turned to (name) who kept his eyes on the book stoically.

(name) soon turned to rin since he felt the hard gaze on him. (name) deadpanned slightly. "what?" he asked and tilts his head to the right. rin just huffed and shaked his head.

"nothing." rin mumbled and quickly went back to doing his yoga. (name) sighed as he thought about how ego wanted him to try and interact with the players more, so he took a yoga mat which made rin confused for a moment.

"..mind if join you?" (name) asked as he sets the mat down and started to stretch a bit. rin kept silent before responding to (name). "do whatever.. i don't care." rin mumbled acting as cold as ever.

(name) hummed and started to do the same yoga's that rin was doing. rin was visibly surprise at how muscular (name)'s hands were but kept it to himself as the two boys did yoga in comforting silence.

after a while, (name) took a look at his device and turned to rin. "second selection is about to start. you better go." (name) said as he got up and placed the mat away.

rin nods and places the mat away as well. before leaving he turned to (name) one last time and mumbling something. "..thank you for spending some time with me." rin mumbled before leaving the room.

(name) smiled slightly as he heard the unexpected words come out of rin's mouth. he didn't expect rin to say something like that since ego described the younger itoshi to be more cold. but he was rather nice in (name)'s opinion.

6k+ reads?? thank you guys so much!! im sorry if the updates are slow lately, school's tiring. i'm trying to make a schedule to update though!

published: 13/4/2023

534 words