𝟐𝟏

it was quite boring. that was all (name) thought of during the first week in the u-20 training camp. sure, he got to talk a lot of people such as sendou, aiku and even got to know sae more but he was quite bored there. at least shidou's dumb shenanigans kept him somewhat entertained.

(name) watching the u-20 team practice just consists of either sae talking shit about them and shidou being the aggressive bitch he was. (name) sat near the end of the room while observing everyone play. he can't help but feel slightly worried.

meanwhile, in blue lock, everyone was training hard. especially rin since he wanted to so badly beat his brother. but many in fact did notice (name)'s sudden disappearance so they did began to question ego during when ego discussed the 'flow' state.

ego explained how sae had took (name) to the u-20 and rin felt quite enraged on how sae had took (name) without his knowledge but of course, (name)'s aloof attitude made some of the boys determined to train even harder to impress (name) so that he could acknowledge them.

soon enough, one more day till blue lock vs japan u-20. (name) knew that the blue lock players will win. his brain and gut would never fail him. currently, he was walking with sae down the halls after training.

(name) walked behind sae till both of them stopped when they saw a familiar captain leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "good work out there boy genius." causing both (name) and sae to lift their heads up and look at aiku.

"let's have a little chat." aiku spoke while sae gave aiku a deadpan expression and asked aiku to make it quick while pointing a finger at aiku. (name) decided to walk away but sae just grabbed onto (name)'s shirt. signalling (name) to stay.

(name) sighed quietly but nodded anyway as he pushed sae's hand away from his shirt, much to sae's disappointment. aiku chuckled at the scene before him before speaking up about the situation. "you see, our ace, sendou, got into another fight with your violent tag-along. looks like they just can't see eye to eye."

aiku said before looking at (name) up and down then speaking once more. "at least this one is pretty calm and quiet. quite the nerd as well." (name) didn't really care that aiku called him a nerd and was about to retort something back but sae spoke.

"i don't care. just kick that trash ace out of the team then." sae hissed with a shrug till aiku began to say how none of the teams players would play if sendou didn't. saying that it could end up with them boycotting the match together.

sae and (name) had the same facial expression as they looked at aiku then stared into each other's eyes than looked at aiku again. "..what. you threatening me?" sae said bluntly which aiku immediately denied, making sae asked what did aiku want.

"take use to victory without shidou. should be easy enough for you, right boy genius?" (name) glanced at aiku. deciding to take the situation in his own hands as he started to question aiku's motives before sae could.

"..is this a suggestion from the adults of the jfu?" (name) asked and tilted his head to the right while staring at aiku before sae asked as well, "or are you speaking on behalf of the team?" aiku laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. looking at sae and (name) with a smirk on his face.

sae's eyes widen slightly at what aiku said next though (name) seemed quite unfazed because he thought it was natural to have this thought, "what will itoshi sae bring about in our current team?"

aiku's smirk turned into a huge, wide smile that could possibly bright up an entire room. sae huffed and looked away from aiku. (name) urged sae to just agree with aiku and sae followed along. aiku smiled when sae did and extended his hand out for sae to shake but sae just walked forward.

"the one testing you guys is me. if you can't keep up, i'll drop out of the match." sae said nonchalantly before walking away with (name). aiku just smirked once more before walking the other way.

there was just an awkward silence between (name) and sae as they both walked down the halls after having that conversation with aiku. they just walked together before shidou jumped in and held as well as clung onto both sae and (name) tightly. making them groan in annoyance. what a pain.

where is my motivation??!?!?! poof like my childhood

published: 4/7/2023

767 words

𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 / 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒,, 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara