𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝙆!

first of all, i wanna thank you all so much for all the love on the book! so here are a few short scenarios of (name) and the blue lock boys for you all to enjoy! :3, love u all sm and thank you for the immense support!!! im so sorry for like, not posting as often, it's just school piling up and im genuinely really exhausted rn, im trying though <33

────────────────────────

𝙄𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙄 𝙔𝙊𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄

"ah! how do you do this?!" isagi yelped as he nearly fell down on his butt again onto the ice. it was so amusing to see as (name) skated gracefully after reading the instructions once. but, (name) did help isagi out and he smiled cutely. he clung onto (name) as he was guided by him across the cold ice on ice skates.

the two boy decided to go on an ice skating date together because well, isagi thought he and (name) hadn't spent enough time together yet so here they were. a light red hue spread across isagi's cheeks as (name) held his hand with slight hesitancy but the two boys soon got used to it and they spent the rest of their evening happily while gliding across the cold ice.

isagi didn't know what was the feeling welling up inside him but, it wasn't bad either. it felt quite good to be rather calm now unlike the aggression that was on field. (name) wouldn't admit it, but he really did enjoyed spending time with isagi.

────────────────────────

𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙀𝙂𝙐𝙍𝙐

bachira had convinced (name) to go to a animal petting zoo with him after a lot of begging and clinging as well as whining. bachira was overjoyed when (name) had agreed to join after a lot of effort. so now, (name) was watching over bachira as he was petting the many animals with great excitement and the biggest smile ever.

bachira was patting a small kitten and looked back at (name) with a wide grin. "you need to pat the cats (name)! they are soooo so cute!" bachira said loudly. (name) only allowed a 'hmm' to slip past his lips, making bachira pout a bit at (name)'s lack of enthusiasm but, he knew that was just how (name) is so, he dragged (name) around the zoo.

urging (name) to pat animals with him left and right. (name) awkwardly pat the animals with bachira. he was just tapping their heads at that point but, bachira was there to help (name) out. bachira's hand on (name)'s hand as he taught (name) how to pat the animals correctly without much fear. (name) can't help but smile a bit at bachira's kindness and bachira went wild when he saw the smile.

────────────────────────

𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙄 𝙃𝙔𝙊𝙈𝘼

chigiri was quit exhausted with all the training chris prince had given to manshine city. (name) was the manager and his job was to take care of the players and whatever. at first, (name) was hesitating but he did end up helping chigiri. it made chigiri smile and thank (name). chigiri was sat in bed while (name) sat at the edge. glancing at chigiri's leg that had a scar.

(name)'s pale hand was helping chigiri to apply the scar cream on his leg while chigiri was talking about a few things to (name). such as how training was going, his haircare routine and much more. though (name) wasn't really saying much, their time together at the moment was peaceful and felt really nice to just take a break from everything.