𝟑𝟓

soon, the three boys got out of the hot tub because their fingers were getting wrinkly and they didn't like the feel. nagi stared at himself in the mirror while reo was drying his hair with a big grin on his face as usual. meanwhile, (name) was silently drying himself with a towel, all three of them were only wearing their boxers currently and reo could not take his eyes off of (name).

all though (name) seemed quiet and stoic with many people in blue lock thinking that he was an unemotional prick of a guy, reo could tell that (name) was heavily mischaracterized and reo didn't really like how people think that (name) is rude when he was actually a quiet guy who was actually trying to socialize more with the players and managers around blue lock.

reo continued to stare and stare while thinking of this thought that (name) was actually a really sweet guy. (name) finally realized that reo was staring at him so he turned his head towards reo and nagi turned his head towards reo too, wondering why reo stopped blow drying his hair which made him quite confused. reo soon noticed that all eyes were on him right now, making him nervously giggle.

"sorry, i kinda started daydreaming." reo said with a nervous laugh before continuing to ruffle and blow dry nagi's hair. (name) replied to reo with a nod, saying that everyone daydreams from time to time to reassure reo that it was alright before he began to take out a hair dryer and dry his own hair as well. putting the wet towel on the rack first and then drying his hair quietly.

meanwhile, nagi's gray eyes were on his phone and he was playing a game right now with great focus. the only reason that he had managed to get his phone was through (name) bribing and pissing ego off till he had given (name) nagi's phone. (name) did it because nagi was whining to him of how he wanted to play video games and watch youtube videos but was unable to due to constantly practicing every day.

"..(name), play with me. you have your phone right?" nagi suddenly asked which caught the attention of both (name) and reo. (name) was a bit curious on why nagi was so sudden on this but the moment he saw nagi's hopeful and pleading eyes, he couldn't resist. quietly taking his phone from his pocket before handing it to nagi so that he could download the game he wanted to play. (name) had no games on that phone other than candy crush.

nagi quickly grabbed (name)'s phone and opened up the play store to download roblox so that they could play a two player obby. he gave (name) his phone back once he had finished downloading roblox. (name) was now sitting down beside nagi so that he could explain to him on how to play the games on roblox. reo was watching the entire thing with a sigh.

that was because of how nagi was showing off (name) his proud 1 million robux that reo had bought for him. nagi was offering his robux to (name) as well by making gamepasses, (name) seemed a bit lost but he understood what nagi said and meant, so he allowed nagi to make a gamepass on his roblox account and nagi bought the gamepass on his account, he seemed quite excited.

though since robux takes a while to arrive if using gamepasses, they decided to play the two player obby first. reo sat beside (name), leaning his head on (name)'s shoulder again while watching nagi trying to teach (name) on how to play the two player obby. (name) was confused at first but soon got a hang of the controls. his little roblox avatar jumping around with nagi's. (name) and reo could hear so many screenshots coming from nagi's phone.

reo was watching them both play with a curious look in his eyes. he wanted to play as well but he did not have his phone with him right now so all he could do was watch them. but he felt happy and content at the same time. hearing nagi praise (name) when (name) made it pass a stage in the two player obby and them getting along well. reo wonders when it would be his turn to play roblox with (name). perhaps he was going to play with both of them when he gets his phone back.

they played for a few hours together. it felt good to get away from all the stress and working that blue lock had provided them. even if the game was slightly frustrating for (name) at some point because of the stupid obby, he had fun. he made friends so he could surely talk back to his roommate whenever his roommate brought up how he never spoke to anyone during their arguments. in his time at blue lock so far, (name) had made a lot of people that he would not forget ever.

he felt like he was at home and he was finally comfortable. like he could rely on someone now when he needs it. most importantly, he wasn't alone anymore. he made a lot of friends and he was going to make new ones in the future as well. whether if the relationships he makes with people are platonic or romantic, it does not really matter right now.

having severe writing's block rn and pretty tired from school but i love blue lock so whtver btw, i hate it when ppl mischaracterize alhaitham as a unemotional guy sometimes

published: 26/8/2023

930 words