𝟑𝟏

(name) genuinely think loki was going to retire because of his team. the chaos in the french stratum was truly something as he finally visited to french stratum to be met with shidou and rin arguing, karasu had an slightly annoyed look on his face and was trying to seperate them, tokimitsu was panicking in the corner with nanase comforting him.

and then, there's zantetsu's dumbass playing uno by himself with pokemon cards. loki and (name) stood beside each other awkwardly watching the scene unfold as shidou threw a pillow at rin's face. loki rubbed the back of his neck and lets out a quiet chuckle.

"this is normal." loki simply said with his usual friendly voice as he smiled at (name) who simply nodded at loki's words. nanase was the first to notice that (name) and loki were there, watching the chaos unfold and he immediately yelled, "stop!" which caused everyone to pause for a moment. even when shidou was about to throw a punch at rin's face.

their eyes lit up when they saw (name). especially shidou as he pounced on (name) with a wide grin. he didn't even seem bothered to continue his fight with rin now as his arms clung around (name)'s waist and he nuzzled his face into (name)'s shoulder, letting out a purr.

(name)'s face scrunched up slightly at shidou's action but he knew this was just shidou being shidou and it was normal so (name) didn't even bother enough to pull shidou off him though rin seemed pretty annoyed like normal. rin walked over to (name) and his arms snaked around (name)'s neck. earning a slight brow raise from (name).

rin's tongue hit the roof of his mouth, making a loud 'tch' sound though it was very obvious to (name) that he was flustered and jealous of shidou holding onto (name) like that. he'd never say it out loud though obviously. shidou tried to push rin off (name) but rin wouldn't get off. everyone else was staring at the scene awkwardly but said nothing.

"..what's happening?" zantetsu suddenly asked which cuts off the silence. he looked so dumbfounded as he sets his stupid pokemon cards down on the bed. tokimitsu bit into his nails and was still mumbling to himself in panic of losing the next match. nanase just sighed tiredly. nanase and loki looked like they were about to break their backs from the stupidity in the stratum.

loki just sighed and decided that he needed a fucking break so he left (name) to take care of these boys. so now, they decided to play uno which rin and (name) reluctantly agreed to but whatever. they sat in a circle together and began to play. but there was one thing for sure that happened and what happened was pure chaos and yelling.

karasu and shidou was laughing their ass of and nanase was giving a 'what the fuck' face. (name) and rin kept quiet with slightly disappointed looks at their faces when zantetsu was playing uno using pokemon cards and he said 'bingo!' so proudly like he did something right and tokimitsu simply smiled nervously.

they played together for a while though the stupidity was truly something in (name)'s opinion. once they finished a round, (name) got up to leave the stratum to go do other things. (name) saw the pouty expression shidou's face as he clung onto (name) tightly once more. "don't go (name)~" shidou whined but (name) pushed him away.

(name) saw the slightly saddened look on rin's face but (name) didn't say anything about that. he left the stratum quietly after since the matches were going to start soon anyways. (name) just wanted to go rest for a bit. he went to where his room was. it was in between the german and italy stratums. he was about to go in till he noticed kaiser and ness in a room. watching isagi?

(name) didn't know why kaiser seemed to be watching isagi so intently honestly but he can't help but feel curiosity overwhelm him as he entered the room silently. he blinked in slight surprise when he saw kaiser throwing water on to ness's face. it made him somewhat mad on how he treated ness.

"don't do that, kaiser." (name) said bluntly in a stern voice which caught the two boys in surprise when (name)'s voice was suddenly heard. (name) took a napkin out of his pocket and helped ness wiped the water away. ness's face heated up a bit at the action as he looked down in embarrassment. mumbling a quiet 'thank you.

(name)'s face scrunched up a bit with a sigh as he glanced at kaiser and gave him a deadpan 'what.' when he noticed kaiser staring at both him and ness. kaiser simply giggled and his arms flung around (name). kaiser seemed to be extra affectionate today and it was a bit weird but nothing that (name) wasn't used too. but.. (name) could sense the jealousy radiating off of kaiser. how strange.

was suppose to post this yesterday, but i hung out with my friends, sorry guys :( we had fun though, we binged blue lock while eating samyang noodles together :D, hope u liked this chapter, kinda got lazy so sorry :((

published: 6/8/2023

865 words