𝟏𝟏

"(name)!" a voice called out making (name) paused for a moment as he turned around to see none other then isagi and nagi. "..yes?" (name) replied bluntly as he stared at the two panting boys.

isagi and nagi were running around blue lock trying to chase (name) down the entire time, yet when they found (name). isagi looked up at (name) and huffed in annoyance.

"we tried to call you multiple times! why didn't you- oh." isagi paused mid way as he recalled their last conversation a few days ago. 

"don't be offended if you try to greet me and i don't respond, isagi. it's simply because i'm wearing my soundproof earpieces."

nagi looked at isagi and sighed. "i want to play video games.." nagi whined out as he plopped onto the floor lazily and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

isagi nods as he turned back and gawked when he saw (name) already walking away without any care. "how infuriating.." isagi thought as he quickly pulled (name) back to where him and nagi were before.

(name) deadpanned as he crossed his arms looking at isagi and nagi blankly. "what is it? i want to read in peace." (name) mumbled as isagi sighed.

"(name), uh.. do you have any advice for us?" isagi asked shyly while (name) looked at isagi in slight confusion. tilting his head to the right. "what do you mean?"

isagi nervously nudged nagi which nagi just ignored and whined that he had lost his game. "aha.. you know. we recently lost bachira to the big three.. and i was wondering on how you think we can beat them and take bachira back." isagi said as he looked down and played with his fingers.

(name) furrowed his eyebrows as he placed his finger on his chin looking at the nervous isagi and the blank nagi. "why are you asking me?" (name) asked. nagi paused his game and looked at (name).

"your smart right? isagi said you are." nagi said with a stoic face before returning back to his game. isagi's face flushed at nagi's blunt words and he looked back at (name) with a red face.

(name) smirked as he crossed his arms in amusement. "you think i am smart?" (name) said in a prideful way. he knew he was smart but of course, seeing others admit it felt kinda good.

isagi rolled his eyes playfully and nods. "yes i think your smart. now help us out would ya?" isagi huffed and looked away from (name) to hide his red face from (name) as he wanted to avoid (name)'s teasings.

(name) nods with his smirk still plastered on his handsome face. "well first of all.. i think you don't really have to try so hard if you just think it thoroughly and carefully.  everything is connected. all you have to do is find the weakest link, deal with the causal factors and everything else tends to resolve itself." (name) said. 

the words (name) had said made isagi and nagi stop for a moment. the two didn't notice (name) waving his hand slightly as a sign of goodbye and leaving the two boys to process what (name) said.

once both nagi and isagi snapped out of their minds they looked around, only to see (name) gone. isagi's eyes twitch in annoyance as he sighed. "why does he keep on disappearing?!"

nagi just shrugged as he went back to his game blankly as isagi just sat down beside nagi to watch nagi play while they both think of the words (name) said.

"..(name) can be infuriating sometimes right nagi?" isagi asked quietly with a pout on his face as he only earned a lazy nod from nagi who was clearly not caring about what isagi had to say. he's only focused on his video game.

god damn, 13k reads?? i just woke up and saw it. thank you guys for reading this bad book <33

published: 19/4/2023

643 words