𝟏𝟗

the entire training was a total head ache that did 360 spin for (name). constantly having to deal with shidou and rin's bullshit fights made him irritated. then he had to watch all those matches one by one and gave his opinion to ego on who should be regulars in the blue lock vs japan u-20.

he was slowly, but surely starting to regret his decision but, it did feel nice to interact with people other than his roommate and just avoiding everyone at all cost. (name) would never admit that though, being the introvert he is.

even when it just started with rin and shidou vs karasu and otoya, a fight had already started between the two boys as (name) hissed at the sight of them yelling at each other and grabbing onto each other's shirts. (name) would always regret watching team a's matches since it consist of just shidou and rin arguing.

(name) was currently watching another match with team a and team c. at first, (name) was with ego in his office but ego decided to send (name) out on the field whenever team a plays just because of rin and shidou. no surprise at the moment, both rin and shidou slammed on the ground.

(name) was unfazed at first, till he notices how the situation escalated quickly when shidou's knee hit rin right in the face. causing blood to gush out of rin's nose. shidou was about to kick rin but was electrocuted by ego. (name)'s face scrunched up at the sight but he walked over to the field.

shidou was lying face flat on the floor while tokimitsu was panicking. (name) sighed as he went to rin. (name) sets rin down on the ground as rin was trying to wipe the blood away or cover it up with his jersey. all the players left with shidou's unconscious body. leaving rin and (name).

(name) was a smart guy so he knew what to do at least. he bent down in front of rin and took out tissues and bandaids. (name) keeps them on just in case all the time when he watches matches so it finally came in handy as (name) pinched rin's lower nose and placed the tissue to wipe the blood.

rin wanted to deny (name) from helping him but he was a bit too tired honestly after the match. he did try to push (name) off but (name) just glares at him as he continued to help with rin's nose. rin huffs grumpily but soon sits there as he lets (name) treat his nose.

(name) just kept quiet but he heard and felt rin's heart beating rather fast. (name) wonders why but he doesn't bother to ask rin that much and soon he puts a bandaid on and stood up. he lends rin his hand and helps rin stand up.

rin grunted as he simply said, "..lukewarm." then turned and walked away. (name) had no reaction to that but he shrugs it off and puts his headphones back on to go back to ego's office and just talk shit with ego or about the blue lock vs japan u-20.

meanwhile with rin, rin went to the changing room and pressed his forehead against the locker as he felt his face heat up with embarrassment. (name) must have done shit with him. but rin tries his best to brush it off.

(name) goes into ego's office and ego was eerily staring at his big ass screens. (name) doesn't bother knocking anymore as he and ego got closer to the point they talk shit about blue lock players sometimes. mostly that bald monk that (name) is annoyed of since he begs (name) for food other than natto.

both of the boys just talked to each other till ego brought up that shidou was in the punishment room, locked up. ego continued to speak that sae will be coming to blue lock soon and (name) will be taking sae to the punishment room where shidou is.

(name) nods at that as he was going to meet rin's elder brother. (name) isn't exactly sure if he and sae will get along but if he and sae does get along, he can tell that rin would not be happy. especially because he and rin actually are slowly getting closer to each other.

(name) had gotten to know most of the boys here. he was glad about that even though some are annoying, loud and obnoxious. (name) didn't have big opinions on them but he felt quite pleased to be with the boys and take care of them.

ego snaps (name) out of his thoughts as ego stands up to go talk to the players and announce their positions. so he sent (name) off to go meet sae. (name) and ego parted ways. (name) waits patiently near the outside of blue lock for sae. his eyes close as he listens to the music in his headphones.

his eyes fluttered open when he heard a voice call out to him, he glanced at the person and lord and behold.  it was the famous midfielder, itoshi sae. sae looks at (name) up and down. sae knew of the akademiya and how hard it was to get in. so meeting a student from the akademiya was quite the pleasure. especially a good looking one like (name).

"take me to him." sae said, getting straight to the point which (name) just lets out a low hum as he led the way for sae to go to shidou's little cage. the two were in silence. none bothering to talk to each other as (name) stopped at the door. hearing shidou's yelling and calling ego four eyes as well as calling (name) big tit man while cursing.

(name) sighed and unlocked the door for sae. (name) backed off and lets sae enter, allowing sae and shidou to talk while he stood and leaned against the door. (name) listened to their convo. once sae finished up, (name) closed the door again and turned to escort sae out of blue lock but was surprised when he heard sae speak.

"your coming with me and shidou to u-20 first. i need you to control the demon." sae said bluntly and just walked away and left. (name) raised and eyebrow at that as he wondered if ego asked or more of force him to do that or not.

ego only replied with just go with them because sae might change his mind. making (name)'s eyes roll. first, (name) would have to handle with shidou as shidou who still saw (name) from the doors tiny opening, ask (name) to let him go.

i need more (name), shidou and sae interactions plz they'd be such a silly trio, you guys are good looking by the way so i put that there wajksdakjd plz know ur hot and i'd die for u

published: 30/6/2023

1131 words