Chapter 5: That's My Egg Pancake

Headquarters of the First Army of the Blue Star Empire.

"Adjutant Li, there is a courier for you."

The communicator in the office rang, and Li Kai replied in a calm voice: "Okay, I'll be right there." Then he walked out of the office quickly. He met people who greeted him on the road, and he responded one by one, then entered the elevator and pressed the first floor.

Li Kai is the adjutant of He Yunchen, the youngest major general in the empire. It is said that the seventh-rank official in front of the prime minister's gate, although he is Major General He's adjutant and enjoys the rank of lieutenant colonel, his status in the base is second only to the major general.

The elevator opened with a "ding", and Li Kai stepped out, making sure that no one was around before he dared to go over.

The interstellar express delivery cannot directly enter the military headquarters building. All the express deliveries sent to the military headquarters will be checked and accepted by the security department, and then the individual will go down to pick up the package.

When the sergeant of the security department saw Li Kai appearing at the door with a serious face, he delivered his courier immediately before he could open his mouth, "Adjutant Li, this is your courier!"

"Thank you." Li Kai said he nodded and left with the courier.

"Did Lieutenant Li laugh just now?" The non-commissioned officer of the security department whispered to his companion, "It seems that he is receiving a courier for the first time. He is so happy. Could it be that he is in a relationship?"

"Hush!" The companion Startled, he looked towards the door vigilantly, only to breathe a sigh of relief when he saw that Lieutenant Li had gone far away, "Can you arrange the affairs of the chief at will? Do you have any professionalism!" Saying this, After staying in the security department longer, he still showed a teasing smile to his companion, "The content of the inspection said 'food', I guess it was a bento made for him by his partner, hehehe."

Li Kai holding the courier in his hand, he walked back with a cold face, looking the same as usual. Some familiar military officers passed by on the road, and seeing him holding a courier, they all felt a little unrealistic. Li Kai was a loner with a serious personality. They had never seen Li Kai receive any courier after so many years in the military.

"You can also receive courier? What is this?" The other party was obviously surprised, and then suddenly said, "Oh-is it the courier from the major general? Is it a gift from those fanboys and girls to the major general? But isn't the major general always. Do you want to accept it?"

Li Kai glanced at him, stretched out his hand to press the courier tightly, and said lightly: "It's mine, I left some documents at home, and the smart housekeeper sent them here." Just as the elevator came down, he immediately said goodbye to his colleagues, walked in with the courier in his arms, and when the elevator door closed and he was the only one left, he couldn't wait to unpack the outer package of the courier, revealing the transparent crisper inside, a golden egg pancake and a small serving of sweet bean sauce is lying quietly in it.

Li Kai, or rather flying over at low altitude, remembered the wonderful taste he had tasted on the live broadcast platform, and Li Kai couldn't help swallowing his saliva.

Now that the situation is stable and the military department is free, Li Kai has a new hobby that no one knows about-watching live broadcasts on the Jinjiang live broadcast platform. In fact, he usually watches live broadcasts of mecha battles, but today he clicked into the food live broadcast room, he clicked in purely because he saw the recommendation on the home page, unexpectedly, he ate food that he had never tasted before!